legal affairs in a sentence
1) Participants discussed important political and legal affairs .
2) Tim also oversees legal affairs for the association.
3) Managed the legal affairs of a large property developer.
legal affairs example sentences4) Make sure your financial and legal affairs are in order.
5) Oversee the legal affairs of the school.
6) Douglas McClure has been hired as svp of business and legal affairs .
7) The office falls under the Ministry of Justice and legal affairs .
8) Sergei Shakhrai resigned as state counsellor for legal affairs on May 7.
9) Tim Bittle is HJTA's director of legal affairs .
10) At the "National Observer", Totenberg began covering legal affairs .
11) She also currently serves on the ACWA legal affairs Committee.
12) Timothy Bittle is the organization's Director of legal affairs .
13) The department of legal affairs manages all of the commission's legal issues.
14) In 1983 Mulcair became Director of legal affairs at Alliance Quebec.
15) Howard's Bureau was primarily responsible for the legal affairs of the freedmen.
example sentences with legal affairs16) ABC chief legal affairs anchor Dan Abrams called it "the right legal verdict".
17) Ann covers legal affairs in the District and Maryland for the Washington Post.
18) Jennifer Ehle as Liz Kline, the head of OmniCorp legal affairs .
19) Phillips is married to Joshua Rozenberg, former legal affairs editor for the BBC.
20) He has an obligation to manage the education system as well as the legal affairs .
21) It is overseen by the "Board of Trustees Secretariat and legal affairs ".
22) Curt Anderson is a legal affairs reporter of South Florida for the Associated Press.
23) Previously a member of the Treaty Section of the Office of legal affairs .
24) The Office of legal affairs has launched the Audiovisual Library of International Law.
25) Howard Mintz covers legal affairs .
26) There are also supporting offices for Public affairs and the General Counsel for legal affairs .
27) Then justice minister Yossi Beilin fired Yaakov Meron from the Arab legal affairs department .
28) The Secretary to the Government, Law and legal affairs Department, Govt.
How to use legal affairs in a sentence29) Legal affairs were overseen by local judges and juries, with a central role for trained lawyers.
30) He will lead Juno's legal affairs including corporate, intellectual property, litigation and compliance matters.
31) Back home in Aphrodito, it seems that Dioscorus withdrew from legal affairs and administrative responsibilities.
32) The Law Department (Law) is responsible for most of the city's legal affairs .
33) Ali is modeled on the Browns' real-life capologist and director of legal affairs , Megan Rogers.
34) Foliot's participation in legal affairs led him in 1153 to employ a clerk specialising in Roman law.
35) Mithra was later adopted by the Romans, who designated him to oversee all legal affairs and transactions.
36) These were men suited to dealing with petitions, requests, correspondence, legal affairs , and foreign embassies.
37) Verification of VISA status completed on International Medical Graduates through legal affairs Office and Human Resources.
38) It consists of 4 units dealing with internal control and legal affairs , administration and planning of the University.
39) Communication with regard to Public affairs and Scientific affairs are the responsibility of the SVP legal affairs .
40) The initiative went to introductory debate on 20 February 2014 and was sent again to the legal affairs Committee.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legal affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legal affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legal affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legal affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legal affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of legal affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legal affairs
Compound Sentences with legal affairs
Complex Sentences with legal affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with legal affairs