legal advocacy in a sentence
1) Legal advocacy does not necessarily mean going to court.
2) ARTBA is the leader in transportation market protection & legal advocacy .
3) His approach combines legal advocacy with public campaigning and behind the scenes political lobbying .
legal advocacy example sentences4) Adalah's legal advocacy focuses on appealing to the Israeli Supreme Court.
5) ARTBA recognizes successful legal advocacy and education must be implemented in a variety of ways.
6) Women Are Safe received a grant to coordinate and provide legal advocacy to victims of domestic violence.
7) However, Peter's legal advocacy had suffered a comprehensive defeat, with serious consequences for his reputation.
8) The purpose is to provide extensive opportunity for legal advocacy and advice prior to and during the court process.
9) The following cases illustrate the reach of WSMA's legal advocacy in Washington state and on a national level.
10) Although a Gentile, Butterfield's legal advocacy had played a role in the history of the Latter-Day Saints.
11) Jenner & Block has championed diversity for decades through its desire to establish an inclusive workplace environment and its legal advocacy .
12) Environmental Law & Policy Center (ELPC) ELPC is the Midwest's leading environmental legal advocacy and eco-business innovation organization.
13) ARTBA's aggressive legal advocacy has allowed more than $50 billion worth of transportation projects to move forward over that time.
14) Protection and advocacy (P and A) organizations are federally mandated to protect the rights of persons with disabilities through legal advocacy .
15) The Mental Health Association's legal Services and advocacy program provides legal advocacy and consultation to mental health consumers, their families and professionals.
example sentences with legal advocacy16) Accountability As the primary legal aid provider in Maine since 1967, PTLA has an excellent reputation for the quality of its legal advocacy .
17) ARTBA's legal advocacy has allowed nearly $50 billion in approved, yet challenged, U.S. transportation projects and plans to move forward.
18) With the support of local preservationists, the National Trust leads direct action to save these sites through fundraising, coalition building, and legal advocacy .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legal advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legal advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legal advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legal advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legal advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of legal advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legal advocacy
Compound Sentences with legal advocacy
Complex Sentences with legal advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with legal advocacy