legal advisor in a sentence
1) Huntsman's own financial and legal advisors recommended declaring bankruptcy.
2) Are the legal advisors involved in this?
3) From US legal advisor re senkaku revision.
legal advisor example sentences4) Once again, check with your policy manual and legal advisor .
5) You should see your legal advisor for that purpose.
6) Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding your personal circumstances.
7) Investors seeking tax or legal advice should consult their tax or legal advisor .
8) Attorney General: legal advisor to all state officials and agencies.
9) He's been punished enough is essentially what his legal advisor is saying.
10) Vestar 's legal advisor was Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
11) The full-time position of police legal advisor was also created that year.
12) The government contracted legal advisors and social workers to help support Colombians abroad.
13) At the head of the kehila were the rabbi and legal advisor .
14) Since 2012, Kirby was a legal advisor in the wireless telecommunications bureau.
15) Even the university legal advisors did not understand it," he said.
example sentences with legal advisor16) He served as a volunteer legal advisor in Mainz from 1962 until 1969.
17) HSBC has been selected as financial advisor while Linklaters has been appointed legal advisor .
18) You are positively advised to have a legal advisor with you during interview.
19) Lastly, there should be a full-time legal advisor at the college.
20) P. Uthayakumar, legal advisor of HINDRAF.
21) Dr. Block became its first president and Ceruti, its legal advisor .
22) The chief staff attorney is the legal advisor to the clerk of the court.
23) The Attorney General is the chief legal advisor of the government of Zimbabwe.
24) This renders access to legal aid almost impossible without the assistance of a legal advisor .
25) Please consult your tax or legal advisor for questions concerning your tax or financial situation.
26) He also worked as a legal advisor to the trade and students' unions.
27) Where specific advice is necessary or appropriate, please consult a qualified tax or legal advisor .
28) Revel 's legal advisor in connection with the restructuring is Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
How to use legal advisor in a sentence29) Gibbons P.C. served as legal advisor for the transaction for The Medicines Company.
30) Those appearing before the Arbitrators may be accompanied by a legal advisor if so desired.
31) The installation Chief Counsels will assign legal advisors to SEB's at their installations.
32) Rosenworcel was also a legal advisor to Copps when he was on the commission.
33) It brought together legal advisors and experts to advise the King on claims against the Crown.
34) Further training is required but many also go on to practice as lawyers or legal advisors .
35) Lazard is serving as financial advisor and Clifford Chance is serving as legal advisor to Cornerstone .
36) The first legal advisor of the War Department was Rai Sahib Karam Chand Jain.
37) Served as a legal advisor to the Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal from 1982-1984.
38) The shortlist of leading legal advisors on TMT deals included five other law firms in Asia Pacific.
39) In late 2007, Holder joined then-Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign as a senior legal advisor .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legal advisor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legal advisor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legal advisor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legal advisor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legal advisor.
20 examples of simple sentences of legal advisor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legal advisor
Compound Sentences with legal advisor
Complex Sentences with legal advisor
Compound-Complex Sentences with legal advisor