legal adviser in a sentence
1) The legal adviser may meet the prisoner alone face to face.
2) The district attorney is the legal adviser for such proceedings.
3) Nigel Burke is a lay legal adviser .
legal adviser example sentences4) His legal advisers urged him to accept it.
5) The situation appears to cover communications to salaried legal advisers .
6) The Chairman may replace the legal adviser at his discretion.
7) A legal adviser on the staff of a military command.
8) The IRS responded that it would consult its legal advisers .
9) I have been talking with our legal adviser about these.
10) The legal adviser must be acting in his professional capacity a such.
11) The registration procedure is handled by the secretary and a legal adviser .
12) He or she can help you as an objective legal adviser .
13) At this stage, asylum seekers may not have a legal adviser .
14) There were two official categories of legal advisers : advocates and proctors.
15) The person to whom the communication is made must be a legal adviser .
example sentences with legal adviser16) A legal adviser should be able to help you apply for fee remission.
17) He 's apparently spoken to legal advisers about sorting out a compromise agreement.
18) Legal advisers must apply 'reasonable skill and care' when advising their clients.
19) She and her legal advisers might aim further at those who produced the manual.
20) Was Lambarde Shakespeare's legal adviser ?
21) WikiLeaks also said Snowden is traveling with diplomats and legal advisers from the group .
22) The Attorney General and his deputies are the legal advisers for the Division.
23) In Samoa, the Attorney General is the legal adviser to the government.
24) Building managers should have a special agency contract drawn up by a qualified legal adviser .
25) Mangin was Santarelli's legal adviser during the Wickson and May inquiry.
26) A solicitor is an independent legal adviser who will give you professional advice on tax.
27) There Samir Abu Arrah , their staff legal adviser , accosted me.
28) This was echoed by the chairman 's legal adviser , retired judge Frikkie Eloff.
How to use legal adviser in a sentence29) The role of the Reporter during a Hearing is described as legal adviser and clerk.
30) The issue of the legal qualifications of legal advisers has come under scrutiny in recent years.
31) Even Japan's foreign legal advisers opposed any such agreement, so both efforts proved abortive.
32) He served as the secretary and legal adviser of Belisarius from 527 and 540.
33) Snowden's key legal adviser in the United States Ben Wizner joins me now.
34) Kamlesh was a legal adviser at British Steel and Texaco before joining Data Logic.
35) On another case, he hid behind his legal advisers and a junior Home Office Minister.
36) Legal adviser to the GSCC.
37) Do prisoners have access to law libraries and legal advisers as part of the freedom to petition?
38) From 2002 to 2007, she served as a legal adviser to the Palestinian Negotiations Department.
39) He confirmed Peter in his position as letter writer but also made him his chief legal adviser .
40) Similarly, in matters of law you believe in whatever your legal advisers say and act accordingly.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of legal adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of legal adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with legal adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word legal adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with legal adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of legal adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of legal adviser
Compound Sentences with legal adviser
Complex Sentences with legal adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with legal adviser