large amount in a sentence
1) Large amounts are emitted through fossil fuel burning.
2) Larger amounts would require longer cooking times.
3) Richard required very large amounts of blood.
large amount example sentences4) These generally involve larger amounts of money.
5) The input voltage contains large amounts of harmonics.
6) Solar power plants require large amounts of land.
7) Elementary school reading text included large amounts of propaganda.
8) Bank drafts are widely used for large amounts .
9) Reducing large amounts of information is key.
10) But major eruptions involve much larger amounts of energy.
11) Iron is extremely toxic in large amounts .
12) The site contains large amounts of text.
13) What were the 5 largest amounts paid?
14) The largest amount paid was £10,000.
15) Toxic chemicals have been released in large amounts .
example sentences with large amount16) This admittedly creates a rather large amount of data.
17) Larger amounts may be withdrawn by cheque.
18) Large amounts of intake has been associated with liver toxicity.
19) A large amount is needed to help them.
20) Large amounts of tea and coffee 5.
21) Such large amounts are impossible to get through dietary sources alone.
22) The examples above involve large amounts of investment in capital equipment.
23) For network employment are a large amount of applications available.
24) White clouds can reflect large amounts of light onto neighboring objects.
25) Catering operations both consume and waste large amounts of energy.
26) It shows a large amount of detail.
27) Building large amounts of new muscle tissue requires energy.
28) New technologies needed investments of large amounts of money.
How to use large amount in a sentence29) Restaurants typically handle a large amount of cash.
30) But large amounts might be toxic to dogs.
31) These systems require large amounts of constant electricity to operate.
32) Large amounts of institutional innovation happen in every generation.
33) There are large amounts of sediment along the creek.
34) They produce large amounts of waste in small areas.
35) These actions create large amounts of lead dust and fumes.
36) A large amount of weapons and explosives was seized.
37) The government channeled large amounts of economic aid to organized farmers.
38) There was a relatively large amount of press coverage afterwards.
39) The prairie supports a large amount of wildlife.
40) Sometimes hospitals charge a large amount for those meals.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of large amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of large amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with large amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word large amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with large amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of large amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of large amount
Compound Sentences with large amount
Complex Sentences with large amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with large amount