landscape artist in a sentence
1) He also gained reputation as a landscape artist .
2) She is a talented and careful figure and landscape artist .
3) Fellow landscape artist Forsyth frequently accompanied Steele on these expeditions.
landscape artist example sentences4) Landscape artists already on the job and then finished.
5) The most significant landscape artist of this era was John Glover.
6) She paints his portrait , something new for the landscape artist .
7) He traveled with George Lehman, a professional Swiss landscape artist .
8) After art school he started out as a portrait and landscape artist .
9) Other landscape artists quickly followed in the footsteps of Þórarinn and Ásgrímur.
10) Our most celebrated landscape artist , John Glover, is on show here.
11) While they are also mainly landscape artists , John has become better known for portraiture.
12) Salvador Ferrando was a portrait and landscape artist from the north of the state.
13) The trustees have, wisely, consulted a professional landscape artist who has submitted a plan.
14) The landscape artist Lewis Pinhorn Wood lived at Homefield Road from 1897 to 1908.
15) Have a ball B.C.-based landscape artist Brent Comber has aptly been dubbed the "wood whisperer.
example sentences with landscape artist16) Noted portrait and landscape artist Verner Moore White moved from Galveston the day before the 1900 hurricane.
17) Gentileschi was in Ancona from 1610 until 1620 and was influenced by the German landscape artist Elsheimer.
18) The Victorian landscape artist John Atkinson Grimshaw depicted a somewhat idealised Greenock in several of his paintings.
19) Worthington Whittredge (1820-1910), landscape artist and important member of the Hudson River School.
20) He was a collector of art, and financed the career of noted landscape artist Julian Rix from California.
21) Attached to the expedition was the botanist Robert Brown, botanical artist Ferdinand Bauer and landscape artist William Westall.
22) Jacobus Pierneef (1886-1957) was considered to be one of South Africa's master landscape artists .
23) Shaw was born and trained in England, where he became a landscape artist , exhibiting at the Royal Academy.
24) The Nichols House "offers a rare glimpse inside Brahmin life" of Rose Standish Nichols, a landscape artists .
25) He frequently visited the Campine in Genk with his friends, the landscape artists Franz Courtens and Joseph Coosemans.
26) Now a £ 2 million appeal has been launched to save the the former residence of Britain's greatest landscape artist .
27) This distinguished alliance of landscape artists sought to invigorate their country's artistic life by bold treatment of wild Canadian subjects.
28) In both approaches, landscape artists would typically begin with outdoor sketching and preliminary painting, with finishing work done indoors.
How to use landscape artist in a sentence29) However, as landscape artists they would detect changing atmospheric conditions before others and be influenced by this in their work.
30) In 1863 Albert Bierstadt was at the peak of a career that would make him America's top landscape artist .
31) George Houston RSA, Scottish landscape artist , (1869-1947) lived in house overlooking Lynn Glen in Dalry.
32) Thomas Hearne (1744-1817), landscape artist , painted "The Priory Gate at Kenilworth" in 1784.
33) There is a basic for landscape artists because they paint what they see before them, albeit with artistic license on occasion.
34) Dedham is a highly sought-after village, having risen to notoriety as a result of its association with landscape artist John Constable.
35) Interlaken's reputation as international resort started around 1800 due to the landscapes of Franz Niklaus König and other Swiss landscape artists .
36) One such mentor was Sala Bosworth who was a portrait and landscape artist who trained at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts.
37) George Barret, senior (1732-1784), one of the most renowned Irish landscape artists of the 18th century, painted a number of scenes at the waterfall.
38) While retaining all his talent as a colourist, Martin Rijckaert shows a powerful sense of composition in his last works, worthy of the greatest landscape artists .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of landscape artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of landscape artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with landscape artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word landscape artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with landscape artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of landscape artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of landscape artist
Compound Sentences with landscape artist
Complex Sentences with landscape artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with landscape artist