key appointment in a sentence
1) Similarly, agreements were reached on 20 other key appointments .
2) It also wants to go ahead with some key appointments .
3) For his success, Zaifeng was subsequently given several key appointments over the following years.
key appointment example sentences4) This was a key appointment as the Race to the Sea was then in progress.
5) EU leaders met on July16 to discuss key appointments to be made for top EU positions.
6) Three out of five key appointments failed to work - two-thirds of them within a year.
7) appointments for Enron Enron Power Operations has announced five key appointments at its Teesside Power Station.
8) The argument is that the South-West voted massively for Jonathan but he has not compensated the region with key appointments .
9) My question is : Does MOE conduct background checks on their key appointment personnel before they take on these important roles?
10) Reg Underhill was Labour's national agent, an unspectacular but key appointment in the movement, from 1972 to 1979.
11) Even the archbishop's council of priests is leaking with concerns that it is not being consulted about key appointments in Sydney, much less listened to for its advice.
12) Four hon. Members are appointed - two from each side of the House - as well as the key appointment , the Chair, who has a casting vote.
13) The key appointment was that of Arthur Seyss-Inquart who would take over as Minister of Public Security, with full and unlimited control of the police forces in Austria.
14) Agencies applying Unified Control establish a joint coordination centre (CC), with key appointments filled by the most appropriate personnel from any agency.
15) In the later words of a contemporary he "became rated as a superman, and only key appointments were considered good enough for him".
example sentences with key appointment16) Amongst Philip's key appointments was the later cardinal Pierre Bertrand, who would play a key role in successive French royal governments in subsequent years.
17) Zimbra Strengthens Executive Team with Three key appointments I am thrilled to announce the recent exciting news within our leadership team at Zimbra.
18) Business News Media Prima appoints key personnel PETALING JAYA : Media Prima Bhd has announced three key appointments to help improve its operational efficiencies.
19) I know I can jump a lot farther than 8.35 m. Paralympics coach set to be unveiled UK Athletics is planning to announce another key appointment today.
20) Hence , the banking sector had become a kind of self-regulating organization, writing its own legislation, weighing in on key appointments to oversight bodies.
21) The government controlled key appointments : the heads of the seven 'independent', 'autonomous' public service companies were appointed in cabinet.
22) Meirion Rowlands, one of the Ashleys' most key appointments of this time, was well known as the local prizewinning sheep shearer; he met Bernard over a pint in the pub.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of key appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of key appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with key appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word key appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with key appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of key appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of key appointment
Compound Sentences with key appointment
Complex Sentences with key appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with key appointment