joint appointment in a sentence
1) Its faculty members maintain several joint appointments with affiliated research centers.
2) I have a joint appointment in law.
3) Many faculty members have joint appointments with other options on campus.
joint appointment example sentences4) The University uses joint appointments to integrate an increasing amount of external expertise.
5) Several UT faculty members have joint appointments as research staff at ORNL.
6) Chien had a joint appointment in Bioengineering and Medicine.
7) Professor Jones holds a joint appointment in the Department of Biological Sciences.
8) At Syracuse, Brooks held joint appointments in the public affairs and management schools.
9) Considerable flexibility exists regarding joint appointments , which may cross departmental or even divisional boundaries.
10) She subsequently moved to a joint appointment between the Gender Institute and Government Department.
11) Every LSI faculty member has a joint appointments with a U-M schools or college.
12) She has a joint appointment in Orthopedics and has an adjunct appointment in Pathology.
13) Indeed, in some hospitals, joint appointments of ward sister and teacher have been introduced.
14) Bush and Chiles agreed to make a joint appointment to avoid a lawsuit over the question.
15) The latter was evidenced by the increase in joint faculty appointments between the EES and Georgia Tech.
example sentences with joint appointment16) Dr. Shamma also holds a joint appointment with the University of Maryland Institute for Advanced Computer Studies.
17) Since 2002 he's held a joint appointment between the South Australian Museum and the University of Adelaide.
18) In 1969 he returned to UIUC and assumed a joint appointment in Music and Electrical and Computer Engineering.
19) In 1984, he went to Yale Divinity School in what eventually became a joint appointment in American Studies.
20) He holds a joint appointment with the Kellogg School of Management and also teaches in Northwestern's history department.
21) Owen D. Jones holds a joint appointment as Professor of Law & Professor of Biological Sciences at Vanderbilt University.
22) Medin is the Louis W. Menk Professor of Psychology and holds a joint appointment in Education and Social Policy.
23) He also holds a joint appointment with the Institute for Systems Research, of which he was a founding member.
24) Dr. Kalyanaraman is a faculty member with a joint appointment between Materials Science and Engineering & Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.
25) He returned to Canada and held joint faculty appointments at the McGill University Medical School and the Montreal Veterinary College.
26) He has a joint appointment in the Clark School's Electrical and Computer Engineering Department and Institute for Systems Research.
27) From 2004 to 2009 Kauffman held a joint appointment at the University of Calgary in Biological Sciences and Physics and Astronomy.
28) Orlitsky holds joint appointments in the Jacobs School's Electrical and Computer Engineering as well as Computer Science and Engineering departments.
How to use joint appointment in a sentence29) He has been associated with the Systems Research Center since its inception in 1985, and received a joint appointment in 1990.
30) Richards joined the faculty of the IPRC in 2002 with a joint appointment in the Oceanography Department, which he chaired from 2010 to 2012.
31) Ray will have a joint faculty appointment in the political science and religious studies departments, with the title professor of religion and society.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of joint appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of joint appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with joint appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word joint appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with joint appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of joint appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of joint appointment
Compound Sentences with joint appointment
Complex Sentences with joint appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with joint appointment