jet airliner in a sentence
1) Below The Comet , the first commercial jet airliner .
2) The Tu-104 was the USSR's first jet airliner .
3) This makes simulated landing of a large jet airliner more difficult and unrealistic.
jet airliner example sentences4) Dreamliner is the nickname of the Boeing's 787 jet airliner .
5) The first western jet airliner with significant commercial success was the Boeing 707.
6) The plant produced the world's first jet airliner , the Comet.
7) Manufacturers of the world's quietest jet airliner the BAe 146.
8) The 737 series is the best-selling jet airliner in the history of aviation .
9) It is then followed by a force similar to a jet airliner taking off.
10) An elongated black triangle about the size of a commercial jet airliner flew toward her.
11) The first jet airliner , the de Havilland Comet, was introduced in 1952.
12) The Airbus A340 is a long-range four-engine wide-body commercial passenger jet airliner .
13) First jet airliner in fleet.
14) It was the first T-tail rear-engined three-engined jet airliner to be designed.
15) Canada also produced the worlds first jet airliner , but it never went into production.
example sentences with jet airliner16) The 737 represents more than 25% of the worldwide fleet of large commercial jet airliners .
17) These t-shirts showcase our version of a jet airliner printed huge on final approach to land.
18) In its primary role it serves as a regional jet , short-haul airliner or regional airliner.
19) After 1958, transAtlantic passenger ships became increasingly unprofitable because of the introduction of jet airliners .
20) Tsunami waves travel in the ocean at great speeds akin to that of a jet airliner .
21) The McDonnell Douglas DC-10 is a three-engine wide-body jet airliner manufactured by McDonnell Douglas.
22) It is an extensive modification of the de Havilland Comet, the world's first jet airliner .
23) Krueger flaps are positioned on the leading edge of the wings and are used on many jet airliners .
24) In 1963, the Boeing Company built a large facility to mill sheet metal skin for jet airliners .
25) Developed as Boeing's first jet airliner , the 707 is a swept-wing design with podded engines.
26) The Airbus A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner manufactured by Airbus.
27) This was followed by the official handover ceremony of the airline's first jet airliner on 16 November.
28) He arranges the Bay City-bound jet airliner , which Iris is on, to return at Houston.
How to use jet airliner in a sentence29) The Boeing 717 is a twin-engine, single-aisle jet airliner , developed for the 100-seat market.
30) Kapuskasing Airport was once a refueling stop for Trans-Canada Air Lines flights in the days before jet airliners .
31) For example, many people incorrectly believe that the engines of a jet airliner support it in the air.
32) The Boeing 747SP is a modified version of the Boeing 747 jet airliner which was designed for ultra-long-range flights.
33) The Boeing 747-400 is a major development and the best-selling model of the Boeing 747 family of jet airliners .
34) As a result, all future jet airliners would feature windows with rounded corners, greatly reducing the stress concentration.
35) This is a picture of the number 2 (centerline) Jet engine inlet of a Boeing 727 jet airliner .
36) In 1956, Qantas ordered the Boeing 707-138 jet airliner and the first was delivered in June 1959.
37) Unimogs are also used as a prime mover, to pull heavy trailers, large wheeled conveyances and jet airliners .
38) Within ten years of the introduction of jet airliners in 1958, most of the conventional Atlantic liners were gone.
39) The Airbus A300 is a short- to medium-range wide-body jet airliner that was developed and manufactured by Airbus.
40) The Boeing 777 is a family of long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliners developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of jet airliner
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of jet airliner with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with jet airliner
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word jet airliner in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with jet airliner.
20 examples of simple sentences of jet airliner. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of jet airliner
Compound Sentences with jet airliner
Complex Sentences with jet airliner
Compound-Complex Sentences with jet airliner