intercountry adoption in a sentence
1) Is Russia justified in restricting intercountry adoption in these ways?
2) It contains 53 Articles, and addresses both domestic and intercountry adoption .
3) There are several international treaties and conventions regulating the intercountry adoption of children.
intercountry adoption example sentences4) Child laundering is a scheme whereby intercountry adoptions are effected by illegal and fraudulent means.
5) Guatemala, China, and Cambodia highly exemplify the problems associated with intercountry adoptions .
6) In January 2011, India implemented new procedures to provide more centralized processing of intercountry adoptions .
7) An average of 330 intercountry adoptions were finalised each year for the ten years between 1998 and 2008.
8) Under the Special adoption Act, each intercountry adoption requires the approval of the ROK Family Court.
9) Human rights activists consider Cambodia to be one of the countries with the most corruption involved in intercountry adoption .
10) Child laundering rings are often expansive with multiple hierarchies of people motivated by large profits from the black markets of intercountry adoptions .
11) In addition to the new guidelines, prospective adoptive parents should be aware of all Indian laws that apply to intercountry adoption .
12) Thus, intercountry adoption is a societal phenomenon and will here be studied as such, as a public policy and practice.
13) While most instances of intercountry adoption take two or more years to process, Cambodia has made a policy of expediting this process, often in as few as three months.
14) Domestically, the Republic of Korea (ROK) Special adoption Act, which governs intercountry adoptions from South Korea, went into effect on August 5, 2012.
15) This project offers new insights into the history of intercountry adoption , valuable to the growing field of adoption research both nationally and internationally.
example sentences with intercountry adoption16) " I'm not a proponent of shutting down intercountry adoption ," Smolin said.
17) Some Russian politicians have also expressed discomfort with intercountry adoption generally, due to imperialist/national pride concerns.
18) By 2011/12, the number of intercountry adoptions had dropped to 149, and 129 in 2012/13.
19) " The de facto result (of in-country preference) is they would prefer to have the children in institutional life rather than intercountry adoption ," Bartholet said.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of intercountry adoption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of intercountry adoption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with intercountry adoption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word intercountry adoption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with intercountry adoption.
20 examples of simple sentences of intercountry adoption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of intercountry adoption
Compound Sentences with intercountry adoption
Complex Sentences with intercountry adoption
Compound-Complex Sentences with intercountry adoption