instead advocate in a sentence
1) Dulles instead advocated a policy of "liberation".
2) I had advocated instead for less dangerous, sustainable electricity sources.
3) It instead advocates the use of the immunophenotypic classification mentioned below.
instead advocate example sentences4) He instead advocated observing each poem from afar to plumb its true depths.
5) Most designers avoid track switching, instead advocating vehicle-mounted switches or conventional steering.
6) Garrard opposed lowering taxes, instead advocating increased spending on education and business subsidies.
7) City officials opposed the name, however, advocating instead for Lincoln or Washington avenue.
8) He also opposed the Quit India Movement and instead advocated dialogue with the British.
9) Boehner and Reid instead advocated a ceremony in the Amphitheater of Arlington National Cemetery.
10) These latter libertarians advocate instead for freed markets, which are "freed" from these privileges.
11) Most transhumanist thinkers instead advocate a "new eugenics", a form of egalitarian liberal eugenics.
12) He instead advocated volunteers in regiments where "we are sure at least of having proper commanders".
13) Price opposed marriage, which he saw as the enslavement of women, instead advocating free love.
14) He opposed the Barton government's proposals for a small professional army and instead advocated compulsory universal training.
15) It challenges both the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, advocating instead a tooth-for-tooth philosophy.
example sentences with instead advocate16) The statement advocates instead for immediate regional and national plans for the transition to renewable sources of energy .
17) He instead advocated seclusion.
18) Collectivist anarchists oppose all private ownership of the means of production, instead advocating that ownership be collectivised.
19) He instead advocated proprietary, profit-seeking companies as the best means for protection of all forms of property.
20) Lee was opposed to a division of his army and instead advocated a large-scale offensive or raid into Pennsylvania.
21) Kierkegaard saw this as a denial of true selfhood and instead advocated the importance of personal responsibility and choice-making.
22) But, he was actually against the annexation, advocating instead that Korea should remain as a "protectorate".
23) Count Peder Griffenfeld, an influential royal adviser, advised against it, and instead advocated a more pro-France policy.
24) Kukkiwon-style taekwondo, for example, does not employ the sine wave and instead advocates a more uniform height during movements.
25) Some blog posts have dismissed Mr. Brady 's inconvenient actions, advocating instead for fiscal priority within the Illinois Republican Party.
26) He served five years before being released and has since renounced violence , instead advocating co-religious cooperation and social inclusion in Britain.
27) The Stalwarts faction that Conkling led was opposed to civil service reform, advocating instead the old patronage system of political appointments.
28) Song, however, argued that doing so would create enmity between the two states, and instead advocated letting them leave without trouble.
How to use instead advocate in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of instead advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of instead advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with instead advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word instead advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with instead advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of instead advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of instead advocate
Compound Sentences with instead advocate
Complex Sentences with instead advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with instead advocate