human affair in a sentence
1) These human affairs include most intimate affects.
2) And soft is also with human affairs .
3) The reason is that morality is extremely important in human affairs .
human affair example sentences4) Their acquisition and maintenance will increasingly occupy human affairs .
5) We cant employ an entirely programmatic approach to human affairs .
6) Does a supreme being act in human affairs ?
7) They have understood the cyclic laws which govern human affairs .
8) What is the impact of digital ontology on human affairs ?
9) That prospect is a new factor in human affairs .
10) That his knowledge of human affairs is not always complete.
11) About human affairs , about human motives, actions and desires.
12) True, such misconduct exerted decisive influence over human affairs long before 1997.
13) And Zeus immediately got entangled with earthly matters, with human affairs .
14) Basidiomycota have a huge impact on human affairs and ecosystem functioning.
15) Nerthus is believed to directly interpose in human affairs .
example sentences with human affair16) What limits change in human affairs ?
17) Human affairs have always been messy.
18) Moderation became a central ideal in human affairs , requiring observance of.
19) It was believed that the ori could intervene directly in human affairs .
20) Diogenes relates that Heraclitus had a poor opinion of human affairs .
21) All human affairs , including economic ones, are permeated with moral issues.
22) We are confronted with the greatest transformation of human affairs in all history.
23) As in all human affairs , there was a big element of chance.
24) Belief that Satan interfered in human affairs directly had also begun to wane.
25) Here certainty seems established as convincingly as it can be in human affairs .
26) There was the ultimate, definitive statement of the conspiracy theory of human affairs .
27) Finally the fourth part deals with the impact of digital technology on human affairs .
28) There is no law or principle in human affairs to warrant such a conclusion.
How to use human affair in a sentence
How to use human affair in a sentence29) When that yearning is denied, schooling destroys their belief that justice governs human affairs .
30) The farm setting serves to remind visitors that animals have commercial importance in human affairs .
31) That is partly because their subject matter requires the analysis and critique of human affairs .
32) But they had offered them no way of changing the course of human affairs .
33) It's revealed every day in ordinary human affairs , if you're paying attention.
34) But, notwithstanding this, we are wandering on the great ocean of human affairs .
35) One consistent requirement of utopian procedure is the detachment of its subjects from ordinary human affairs .
36) Mr. Sumner's speech is a noble appeal to that higher reason which conducts human affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of human affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of human affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with human affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word human affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with human affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of human affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of human affair
Compound Sentences with human affair
Complex Sentences with human affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with human affair