hold affection in a sentence
1) The place always held affection for him.
2) Robert is said to have held great affection for his trusted companion a snow-white greyhound.
3) He was one of the few people outside his family for whom Pedro II held great affection .
hold affection example sentences4) While slightly ambiguous, it is obvious that they held mutual affections for each other throughout the comics.
5) That's why I still hold affection for Gus as he began something good which others will undoubtedly finish.
6) The genuine affection held by Clement and LaFrenais for the golden age of movies is reflected in the show.
7) Gurkha soldiers from Nepal, a country Sir Edmund Hillary held much affection for, stood guard outside the ceremony.
8) They may hold an affection for America; obviously they like it here well enough or they'd go home.
9) In '77 there just weren't that many ethnic characters running around, so I hold some affection for BL.
10) However, his students' loyalty and deeply held affection for their supervisor created lasting bonds between them and their intellectual mentor.
11) We've duly stuck them up around the studio for pleasant surprises at every corner, but hold a special affection for the apple with eyes.
12) He holds genuine affection for Garrett, in spite of Garrett's rejection of the Keeper ways, and carries a strong independent and rebellious streak of his own.
13) The Hill 16 end in Croke Park is an area for which many Dubs hold a special affection and it is not uncommon to see the Hill filled entirely with Dubs.
14) While revealing of the affection held for the animals, the seizure was a profound blow to the breeding pair, which went on to lose their territory to competitors.
15) The Australian commentator Johnnie Moyes described Hall as "a rare box-office attraction, a man who caught and held the affections of the paying public.
example sentences with hold affection16) Mr. Cantwell is a teacher in the local school (albeit a not-so-good one) and holds a not-so-secret affection towards Miss Fahy.
17) Though he appeared distant and severe to those that did not know him, in truth he held a deep affection for his men and was the possessor of a dry sense of humor.
18) Numerous tributes were paid to Carson upon his death including a statement by then-President George W. Bush, all recognizing the deep and enduring affection held for him.
19) During Liszt's lifetime there were over 150 piano makers in Vienna, yet Liszt's artistic heart held special affection for Bösendorfer.
20) " He was taken to games in Germany, where he held an affection for Borussia Mönchengladbach.
21) "What you talkin' about Willis?" We hold strong affection for the Muppets and Gummy Bears and why did they take the Smurf's off the air?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hold affection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hold affection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hold affection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hold affection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hold affection.
20 examples of simple sentences of hold affection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hold affection
Compound Sentences with hold affection
Complex Sentences with hold affection
Compound-Complex Sentences with hold affection