hire purchase agreement in a sentence
1) With a hire purchase agreement you simply pay the agreed amount every month.
2) It was held that the purchaser was unaware of any relevant hire purchase agreement .
3) For the same reason, someone hiring goods under a hire purchase agreement is also excluded.
hire purchase agreement example sentences4) Stanley Widdowson wanted to obtain a van from a garage on a hire purchase agreement .
5) A hire purchase agreement is a two party debtor-creditor-supplier agreement to which s75 does not apply.
6) The seller has a secured claim to the outstanding instalments due in terms of the hire purchase agreement .
7) As to negligence it was true that Moorgate Mercantile had been careless in failing to register their hire purchase agreement .
8) The other hypothecs are statutory, the most important being the tacit hypothec of the seller under a hire purchase agreement .
9) In fact, unknown to the purchaser, the vendor was hiring the car under a hire purchase agreement with A finance company.
10) The seller must be someone who is hiring the vehicle under a hire purchase agreement or buying it under a conditional sale agreement.
11) Normally under a hire purchase agreement as soon as the hirer pays off all moneys due under the agreement, the goods become the hirer's property.
12) Moorgate Mercantile were under no legal duty to join H.P.I. and, having joined, were under no legal duty to take care to register their hire purchase agreements .
13) The only statement to Twitchings had been made by H.P.I., namely that there was no registered hire purchase agreement relating to the car in question.
14) The seller's hypothec under a hire purchase agreement secures the seller's claim to outstanding instalments, so that the seller has a preferential claim.
15) A hire purchase agreement , also known as an instalment sale, allows the purchase price to be paid in instalments after delivery of the hired property.
example sentences with hire purchase agreement16) They can also affect and supervise the possession of the property and the return of goods under hire purchase agreements , and serve court documents.
17) Loss of, or damage to, any motor cycle which you are driving or using, which does not belong to you and is not being bought by you under a hire purchase agreement .
18) ONE OF the first railway privatisations of the century has finally come of age with the clearance of a unique hire purchase agreement with British Rail.
19) The 1988 contract includes a kind of hire purchase agreement whereby this sum will be used in part for the purchase by the foundation of the paintings in the collection.
20) Current or previous hire purchase agreements
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hire purchase agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hire purchase agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hire purchase agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hire purchase agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hire purchase agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of hire purchase agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hire purchase agreement
Compound Sentences with hire purchase agreement
Complex Sentences with hire purchase agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with hire purchase agreement