have advocate in a sentence
1) Reason has never had a more passionate advocate .
2) And that has mental health advocates worried.
3) I went from merely having customers to having advocates and fans .
have advocate example sentences4) Have ID advocates taken up those sort of systems for analysis?
5) In the groups that had the devil's advocate ....
6) There are a lot of organizations and groups that have advocates .
7) Do I want to have five blogger brand advocates in three months?
8) The victims who get an exam must also have an advocate by their side.
9) Apple had Dvorak advocates since the company's early (pre-IPO) days.
10) We know we have an advocate who continually pleads our cause before the Father.
11) You will have the lead advocate for market development and regulatory protection working for you.
12) The service was established in July 2006 and now has five advocates and a service manager.
13) The state is fortunate to have so many advocates engaged in following through on just that .
14) Today, The Bronx Defenders has over 250 zealous advocates who represent 35,000 clients each year.
15) John Hancock : The principles of independence have no greater advocate in Congress than its president.
example sentences with have advocate16) The question of extreme use of sleep deprivation as torture has advocates on both sides of the issue.
17) It is helpful to have a mental health advocate or counselor work with the individual and the employer.
18) Many of those languages have enthusiastic advocates ; however, the real importance of local languages remains subject to debate.
19) Students continue to protest the status quo, and in Warren they now have a fierce, fearless advocate .
20) Helpless patients in an ICU would benefit if they had knowledgeable advocates other than the physicians directing their care.
21) However, it was not until the years after 1880 that Higher Criticism really had any advocates within American seminaries.
22) Higher education , like medicine, has advocates for data-driven policies, but they are all members of respected professions.
23) So because of this article that you have posted, you may have a positive advocate from now on.
24) We also have many other advocates who can assist clients with their legal and non-legal situations when they are arrested.
25) A new industry has sprung up that offers to help deal with such debt , and that has consumer advocates concerned.
26) Historically, women have had few advocates , representatives in government or other ways to be heard at the country level.
27) I have advocate for them in full view so as to teach them how to one day advocate for themselves.
28) He has other advocates , Brent Scowcroft, Tom Ridge, others who have known him for many years and support him.
How to use have advocate in a sentence29) However gross a heresy it may be to maintain that a party to a compact has a right to revoke that compact, the doctrine itself has had respectable advocates .
30) Being able to witness the transformation of a child's life because they have a CASA advocate has been a life changing experience.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of have advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have advocate
Compound Sentences with have advocate
Complex Sentences with have advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with have advocate