hands on approach in a sentence
1) His hands on approach and positive manner gave me hope and optimism.
2) After implementing a very hands on approach it does become this easy.
3) This is a hands on approach that emphasizes direct experience and learning through inclusion.
hands on approach example sentences4) The hands on approach teaches respect for living creatures and is memorable for all.
5) Kinesthetic learners are said to be ones who learn by a hands on approach .
6) The artwork is often designed to be interacted with, giving a more hands on approach .
7) I believe that some good and some bad come from the hands on approach .
8) Our school open house events take a more active and hands on approach than our visit days.
9) Such that he stressed a hands on approach and instructed students to design their own experimental methods.
10) Traditional plants will be grown as well to provide a hands on approach to understanding the Ojibway culture.
11) The TSP also uses target date funds for those who want to invest with a less hands on approach .
12) Lecturers, many of them from the private sector, take a practical, hands on approach to education.
13) One of the most enjoyable aspects of my job is taking a hands on approach to our community based activities.
14) Because of our hands on approach to wellness she's been able to witness many more positive changes in my students.
15) We do offer professional services when needed but encourage the User to have a hands on approach keeping your costs contained.
example sentences with hands on approach16) We take a hands on approach to personal development and offer CIPR membership and qualification options after your initial probationary period.
17) There is such a hands on approach and the cloth is steeped in such history, it has its own unique story.
18) At the time there was not much out there in the way of camps with a real personal and hands on approach .
19) Chris's product support knowledge and enthusiasm has been tailored to suit our individual project requirements and we have benefited from his hands on approach .
20) If he had hoped that a row might spur him on to a direct, hands on approach to murdering Elinor, Henry was disappointed.
21) This hands on approach for Pain Management Communication Guide offers healthcare professionals "road maps" for establishing and maintaining productive, two-way exchanges.
22) It is useful for taking a hands on approach to tweaking notes where their performance is more important than their visual appearance as notation.
23) Our audit team led by Nick have been hugely supportive and taken a pragmatic and hands on approach in helping us through a difficult learning curve.
24) In leading and setting an example to others leaders must take an active role a " hands on approach " side by side with the employees in order to motivate and encourage.
25) In 2009 Coster starting to take a more hands on approach to his productions getting involved from the early stages of various projects.
26) The management of sharp-tailed grouse habitat has changed over the years from observational (making sure current habitat is maintained) to more hands on approach .
27) My Mom (Nana) and Dad play a large role with their grandchildren,they have a very hands on approach and are a great help and support with all the kids.
28) Lisa Bennett wrote "Getting the word out to those we want to reach will require a more hands on approach and an increased connection through social networking.
How to use hands on approach in a sentence29) Hands on approach : former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach, Chuck Noll, in Glasgow yesterday
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hands on approach
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hands on approach with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hands on approach
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hands on approach in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hands on approach.
20 examples of simple sentences of hands on approach. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hands on approach
Compound Sentences with hands on approach
Complex Sentences with hands on approach
Compound-Complex Sentences with hands on approach