growing apprehension in a sentence
1) Ann waited in growing apprehension .
2) There was a feeling of wordless assent, tinged with Berndt's growing apprehension .
3) And beneath it all her agony of eagerness to speak to Luke alone battling with her growing apprehension .
growing apprehension example sentences4) I passed the intervening hours in growing apprehension ; morning parade, the march through the darkness to breakfast.
5) Now I realise, with growing apprehension , that my fertile years will soon be over and that the time has come to make another choice.
6) In December 1980, in the face of growing apprehension among CMSN members, he formed a civilian government, naming Ahmed Ould Bneijara prime minister.
7) Even though we identify the machines as harmless compared with our growing apprehensions , they are still physically dangerous due to the speed of the balls.
8) I sensed a growing apprehension from staff at my housing association ; most of them trying to do a difficult job in impossible circumstances.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of growing apprehension
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of growing apprehension with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with growing apprehension
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word growing apprehension in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with growing apprehension.
20 examples of simple sentences of growing apprehension. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of growing apprehension
Compound Sentences with growing apprehension
Complex Sentences with growing apprehension
Compound-Complex Sentences with growing apprehension