gradually adopt in a sentence
1) This code was gradually adopted by many municipalities on the island.
2) The temporal lords gradually adopted the opinions of the Commons.
3) Māori people gradually adopted many aspects of Western society and culture.
gradually adopt example sentences4) Norwegian writers gradually adopted distinctly Norwegian vocabulary in their work.
5) Then the French example was adopted gradually in most developed countries.
6) These measures were gradually adopted on the railways between 1835 and 1860.
7) The Lombards gradually adopted Roman titles, names and traditions.
8) A more pelagic habit was gradually adopted as the Ordovician progressed.
9) In 1923 the salute was gradually adopted by the Italian Fascist regime.
10) From 1743 she gradually adopted the religious opinions of her brother John.
11) Jake and Manuel gradually adopted strategies used by each other in composing texts.
12) From the courts, the middle and lower classes gradually adopted this usage.
13) Leaving her tomboyish ways behind her, she gradually adopted more feminine ways.
14) They gradually adopted the language and much of the culture of their hosts.
15) European settlers brought new harmonies and instruments which were gradually adopted by Māori composers.
example sentences with gradually adopt16) This ended the "BR blue" period as new liveries were adopted gradually .
17) The Melbourne football rules were widely distributed and gradually adopted by the other Victorian clubs.
18) They were expected to gradually adopt "universal culture," supplemented with their own folk elements.
19) The Navajos gradually adopted herding.
20) Although it drew some protest, the reformed spellings were gradually adopted throughout the United States.
21) New settlers to the town largely spoke Hungarian, a language that many Saxons gradually adopted .
22) At the time their work was rejected but was gradually adopted as policy by successive governments.
23) The regional press gradually adopted the name until it eventually became the official name of the line.
24) In reaction to Arabism, opponents of the government gradually adopted the "African" label.
25) However, the United Kingdom courts gradually adopted a single sufficient interest test for all prerogative orders.
26) The paradigm was gradually adopted throughout the Old World during Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages.
27) African systems like that of Kongo also gradually adopted artillery though on a much more limited scale.
28) Islamization was a long process by which Islam was gradually adopted by the majority population of Iran.
How to use gradually adopt in a sentence29) Other Paris designers continued reintroducing pants for women and the trend was gradually adopted over the next century.
30) The latter had gradually adopted specialist pastoralism as a source of wealth in the area's rich grasslands.
31) Though Hecuba grew up as an Amazon, she gradually adopted patriarchal Trojan customs as her own.
32) The division into Drittel was gradually adopted and institutionalized by the league in general (see table).
33) Examining a range of alternatives, they gradually adopted the broad outlines of the attack they would launch.
34) Roman culture and Latin speech were gradually adopted and the Catholic bishops emerged as chief magistrates in the cities.
35) By the approaching 20th century, these were gradually adopted in other countries and became the accepted conventional subjects.
36) Over time, western societies have gradually adopted more casual dress codes in the workplace, school, and leisure.
37) The Middle Mumun pottery period culture of the southern Korean Peninsula gradually adopted bronze production (c. 700–600?
38) The Red Army gradually adopted a strategy to hold for as long as possible all the ground in the city.
39) The use of the subpoena writ was gradually adopted over time by other courts in England and the European Continent.
40) Over a period of 18 months he gradually adopted native manners of dress, and was heavily tattooed around the body.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gradually adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gradually adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gradually adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gradually adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gradually adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of gradually adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gradually adopt
Compound Sentences with gradually adopt
Complex Sentences with gradually adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with gradually adopt