glittering affair in a sentence
1) The reception had been a glittering affair , and an odd one.
2) These were glittering affairs , with various celebrities appearing in principal roles or as part of the chorus.
3) The launch party for Sainsbury's the Magazine, held at Les ambassadeurs on Park Lane, was a glittering affair .
glittering affair example sentences4) The annual awards ceremony (hairdressing's equivalent of the Oscars!) took place on October 28th and, as usual, it was a glittering affair !
5) GALA In today 's English, gala means a glittering affair where the guests appear in their best clothes to honour a person or cause.
6) It promises to be a glittering affair involving, it says here, the 'physicalisation of objects in the museum.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of glittering affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of glittering affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with glittering affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word glittering affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with glittering affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of glittering affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of glittering affair
Compound Sentences with glittering affair
Complex Sentences with glittering affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with glittering affair