get the go ahead in a sentence
1) Eventually, a few days before the game, it got the go ahead .
2) A report to Midlothian's planning committee recommends the proposal gets the go ahead .
3) Another new building designed by London architects MAKE has just got the go ahead .
get the go ahead example sentences4) When we get the go ahead A firm quotation is sent to every likely customer.
5) After getting the go ahead from Houston, Orion would dock with the ISS.
6) If you get the go ahead , I think copper might be lovely for you.
7) There was still a lot of positive vibes that GGG Series 5 may still get the go ahead .
8) Back in 1999, we wrote that a new Fifth Street Shopping Center seemed to get the go ahead .
9) Stanford got the go ahead score on a 25-yard touchdown by running back Tyler Gaffney to make it 14-13.
10) the new institute, which got the go ahead from the university's council last month, will develop technology to meet the needs of the elderly and the disabled.
11) We have already started planning for a similar conference in 2014 and when we get the go ahead for this, we will be hoping to secure a larger venue.
12) Granox, a subsidiary of the company has recently got the go ahead for construction of a 4.2 megawatt 'biogas' recycling plant.
13) the game was tied 14-14 going in to the fourth quarter before the Yellow Jackets got the go ahead touchdown on a play action pass to fullback Mike Cox.
14) Illawarra's organiser Bob Millward told those at the meeting that rugby league in the region depended on this bid getting the go ahead .
15) the land, which is currently accessed by a narrow passageway from the High Street, will be linked with Malthouse Way should the proposals get the go ahead .
example sentences with get the go ahead16) the new scheme will include a fastfood restaurant, farm shop, picnic area, toilets and car park if it gets the go ahead from councillors.
17) the Northern Echo understands that the Tees Valley will get the go ahead even earlier if it can convince ministers it is ready to put its plans into action .
18) I really hope Tesco gets the go ahead in pakefield and it will make the area even more competitive on prices which is a good thing .
19) He cited the plight of Melbourne 's Avalon airport not getting the go ahead as a low cost international airport as is the Gold Coast airport.
20) TOON fans may hope their fortunes aren't on the slide - unlike they might be if unusual 'transport' proposals get the go ahead .
21) Lindholme Lakes Country Park , near Sandtoft, could double the size of its touring van area if £50,000 proposals by owner Neil Grantham get the go ahead .
22) (213) : How did you feel when you got the go ahead ?
23) Getting the go ahead .
24) I started on that bandwagon 2 1/2 years ago and just now got the go ahead for Youtube.
25) If terminal five doesn't get the go ahead , if it doesn't automatically mean that we're faced with expansion at Stansted erm this is one of the reasons
26) " Most product ideas were rejected or sent back to suppliers for modification while others went through numerous reformulations before getting the go ahead .
27) I got the go ahead from my lectures to create my own 2 D game/game engine from scratch (although i will be using SOME middleware such as FMOD).
28) " Any uranium project which gets the go ahead now and is able to produce in around about that time period is going to be well positioned.
How to use get the go ahead in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of get the go ahead
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of get the go ahead with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with get the go ahead
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word get the go ahead in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with get the go ahead.
20 examples of simple sentences of get the go ahead. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of get the go ahead
Compound Sentences with get the go ahead
Complex Sentences with get the go ahead
Compound-Complex Sentences with get the go ahead