form an alliance in a sentence
1) The Serbian ruler appeared initially reluctant to form an alliance .
2) There they formed an alliance and became lovers.
3) He soon formed an alliance with the music distributors, Navarro.
form an alliance example sentences4) Finally, it selects one suitable partner to form an alliance .
5) Jeremy also formed an alliance with David and Jessie minutes later.
6) Notably France and the Republic made efforts to form an alliance .
7) France and Savoy formed an alliance to acquire territory from Austria.
8) He reacted by forming an alliance with Orange Free State.
9) March 7 - WWI: Finland forms an alliance with Germany.
10) Eventually both the parties would regroup and would form an alliance .
11) Ka-Zar formed an alliance with them to coordinate efforts to hunt.
12) Croesus of Lydia had formed an alliance with it.
13) He also forms an alliance with Madame Masque.
14) The Audi Logo actually stemmed from four separate motor corporations forming an alliance .
15) The survivors form an alliance with Darkseid and head for Earth.
example sentences with form an alliance16) Intel is trying to fight back by forming an alliance with Apple.
17) Meanwhile inside the house, Buddha and Milf form an alliance .
18) This was unacceptable; the Scots instead formed an alliance with France.
19) Up to five guilds can also come together to form an alliance .
20) O'Neil then turned heel and formed an alliance with Young.
21) In January 2010, Gordon formed an alliance with BAM Racing.
22) In response, Elendil, formed an alliance with Gil-galad.
23) Earth Corps manages to escape and forms an alliance with the Granites.
24) Indeed, Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan wanted to form an alliance .
25) They formed an alliance with England and seized town after town in France.
26) Vendrell approaches Gardocki with an offer to form an alliance against Mackey.
27) During the feud Moore formed an alliance with former foe Sweet Georgia Brown.
28) The fledgling is met by Ming-Xiao, who offers to form an alliance .
How to use form an alliance in a sentence29) Many of the starting missions revolve around forming an alliance with the Fremen.
30) They formed an alliance with Russian conservatives, while the Soviet became more radical.
31) Sheamus then formed an alliance with Randy Orton to battle the Shield.
32) The Copperheads had numerous important newspapers, but the editors never formed an alliance .
33) In 1928, the Ma Clique formed an alliance with the Kuomintang.
34) Toungoo then formed an alliance with Arakan to attack Pegu.
35) Accordingly, the Rajas formed an alliance , and marched towards Anandpur.
36) We have been contesting 117 Assembly seats ever since we formed an alliance in 1989.
37) Shilpa forms an alliance with the remaining celebrities in the new Catan tribe.
38) The Livonian Confederation formed an alliance with the Polish-Lithuanian side in 1557.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of form an alliance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of form an alliance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with form an alliance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word form an alliance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with form an alliance.
20 examples of simple sentences of form an alliance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of form an alliance
Compound Sentences with form an alliance
Complex Sentences with form an alliance
Compound-Complex Sentences with form an alliance