first arrival in a sentence
1) It received its first arrivals passengers on 29 May 2012.
2) Joseph Simon was the best known of the first arrivals .
3) These were to provide points of first arrival outside formal Vietnamese jurisdiction.
first arrival example sentences4) First arrival : Ultrasound transmission through air and test material.
5) The first arrivals came with cattle, chickens, cars and trucks.
6) Tabari possibly made a pilgrimage prior to his first arrival in Baghdad.
7) Upon my first arrival to the Elms campsite, I was impressed.
8) Reality was far harsher, especially for the first arrivals who lived in sod houses.
9) The first arrival of Banyarwanda from Rwanda may have occurred in the seventeenth century.
10) Various conflicting accounts exist that describe saffron's first arrival in South and East Asia.
11) Arbuthnot was guardian to Peter the Wild Boy on his first arrival in London.
12) The first arrival of Islam in the Indian subcontinent took place in Sindh, Pakistan.
13) In the circumstances, it is therefore often difficult to be sure of the first arrival .
14) The first arrival was the 51st Troop Carrier Wing Headquarters, arriving in September 1942.
15) But for the most part, the Ybor City that greeted the first arrivals was primitive.
example sentences with first arrival16) The first arrivals being thirty-three men transferred from the 181st (Airlanding) Field Ambulance.
17) The first arrival was one Joseph Heco, a castaway, brought here by his rescuers.
18) The most generally accepted date for first arrival is between 40 000-80 000 years BP.
19) From his first arrival in the Fens, Vermuyden had been faced with the now familiar rioting.
20) One of the first arrivals at the new set up was a prison ship HM Prison Weare.
21) The year 1201 also marked the first arrival of German merchants in Novgorod, via the Dvina.
22) The first arrivals came as temporary and seasonal workers, often returning to southern Italy after a few years.
23) The first arrivals would prepare the way for their kinsmen who continued to arrive in the chain migration.
24) Although the first arrivals were hunter-gatherers, early evidence shows that people managed the forest environment to provide food.
25) Close to Deal is Walmer, a possible location for Julius Caesar's first arrival in Britain.
26) The first arrival of Indians at the Fort Hall agency under an agent was on April 15, 1869.
27) Includes impressive archaeological treasures dating from first arrival of man in Ireland c. 7000 BC until late 17th century.
28) These first arrivals were soon joined by newly arrested people who were sent to the canal in ever increasing numbers.
How to use first arrival in a sentence29) It was an old and a sore point and had plagued the Americans since their first arrival in the field.
30) The first arrivals were Aboriginals (at least 40,000 years before anyone else), and they came to stay.
31) No doubt all had privations to meet with, on their first arrival , especially the trials of few settlers.
32) Indeed, 81 days passed between the play-off Final and the first arrivals at Bloomfield Road for the forthcoming season.
33) Following its first arrival in Atlantic City, a formal dinner was held for railroad officials at the Hotel Dennis.
34) The success of the "Edinburgh Review" made Brougham a man of mark from his first arrival in London.
35) One of the first arrivals from Blackpool was ringmaster George Lockhart, known as "the prince of ringmasters".
36) Friars from all over Britain converged on York yesterday to celebrate the first arrival of their order in this country.
37) The first arrival at Bloomfield Road was midfielder Bojan Djordjic, who had played under Ian Holloway at Plymouth Argyle.
38) Afterwards, Alison shows them a package that contains the clothing that the contestants wore upon first arrival at the ranch.
39) Aberdeen was officially founded on July 6, 1881, the date of the first arrival of a Milwaukee Railroad train.
40) Nabarangpur District (like neighbouring Koraput) experiences the first arrival of monsoon about ten days before the rest of Odisha.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first arrival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first arrival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first arrival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first arrival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first arrival.
20 examples of simple sentences of first arrival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first arrival
Compound Sentences with first arrival
Complex Sentences with first arrival
Compound-Complex Sentences with first arrival