feel affection in a sentence
1) His subordinate generals often felt little affection .
2) For her younger sister I felt a similar affection and admiration.
3) I can sit here by your bed and simply feel affection .
feel affection example sentences4) No affection was felt for them, for they were consistently rebarbative.
5) White nationalists argue that every nationality feels a natural affection for its own kind.
6) He couldn't help feeling affection for Juliet whenever he looked at her.
7) This hasn't stopped me admiring, respecting and feeling affection for Steffi.
8) This was an important factor, allowing parents to feel more affection toward their children.
9) Somehow Mr Mallory couldn't honestly say he felt any affection for Damien.
10) They are fond of songs, music and dance and feel affection for their country.
11) He had had a number of mistresses and felt affection for some of them.
12) From then on Messer Ansaldo felt only honorable affection for Madonna Dianora.
13) That was the last time George had felt any affection or gratitude to old Dersingham.
14) He may also have felt an affection for the Cumberland dialect which his mother presumably spoke.
15) She felt an affection for Alison, even a kind of relief in the ridiculous conversation.
example sentences with feel affection16) Saddam does not feel the same filial affection for Nasser as, for example, Gadaffi.
17) He is brash and not above teasing Tetsuo despite feeling affection for him as a younger brother.
18) He lived his early years in the home of his grandparents, for whom he felt great affection .
19) He felt a special affection for the book's moral lesson and its message of love and generosity.
20) On the other hand. they feel affection for "nice guys" that wind up becoming FRIENDS.
21) He goes out with them and comes in with them." The king felt affection for him.
22) Hernán helps Casilda heal while becoming good friends with Estrella, who begins to feel affection for him.
23) But after some study, you can find that you actually begin to feel some affection for them.
24) Many children of longterm absent parents does not feel affection towards them, or might not even recognize them.
25) I would love nothing more than to cuddle at least once, to be held, to feel affection .
26) She develops a crush on Yamamoto and becomes jealous of Wong Jan-jan when her boss feels affection for Wong.
27) Some men become unable to make love to their wives, towards whom they feel affection but not sensual love.
28) Eventually, most youngsters outgrow the jealousy and bickering, and begin to feel affection and care for each other.
How to use feel affection in a sentence29) Nicholson himself was always moved by this story and felt affection that a man such as Hope could be so touched.
30) The fact that he seemed a little simple did not escape their notice but they felt such affection for him that no one ever teased him.
31) It is well known that artillerymen come, after a time, to feel a personal affection for their guns, especially those which they have used in battle.
32) In the London suburb where I live we see plenty of foxes, and I feel far greater affection for them than for the local cats or dogs.
33) We may even affirm that the popedom has always felt a peculiar affection for its conquests in Britain, and that they would have been the last it would have renounced.
34) Love, Frank argues, causes people to feel irrational affection for another, in turn motivating behavior that signals these feelings and, so, commitment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of feel affection
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of feel affection with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with feel affection
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word feel affection in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with feel affection.
20 examples of simple sentences of feel affection. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of feel affection
Compound Sentences with feel affection
Complex Sentences with feel affection
Compound-Complex Sentences with feel affection