faculty adviser in a sentence
1) The faculty adviser must approve the two elective courses.
2) The student also met frequently with their faculty adviser .
3) The Council meets regularly each week with a faculty adviser .
faculty adviser example sentences4) Each club has a student leader along with a faculty adviser .
5) Sophomores typically meet with faculty advisers eight times a year.
6) All SOC members have an administrative or faculty adviser .
7) ASK for assistance from faculty adviser if you are not sure.
8) An individualized program is agreed upon by the student and a faculty adviser .
9) Her faculty adviser is Paul Arntson in Communication Studies.
10) Students must be supervised by a faculty adviser throughout the Honors Program.
11) Her faculty adviser is Melissa Davis of the Business Institutions Program.
12) Throughout that time, Ira Schildkraut functioned as faculty adviser .
13) Her faculty adviser is Peter Penzes of the Physiology Department.
14) Her faculty adviser is Lynne Kiesling of the Economics Department.
15) The paper is produced in house by the students and a faculty adviser .
example sentences with faculty adviser16) Her faculty adviser is Sarah Rodriguez of Medical Humanities and Bioethics.
17) Prerequisites: consent of instructor or art history faculty adviser , department stamp required.
18) The faculty adviser is ULAB Lecturer Imtiaz Chowdhury.
19) Clubs may be created by a five student body interest along with one faculty adviser .
20) The faculty adviser to the Board of Trustees resigned in protest of the firing.
21) The student and his or her individual faculty adviser will jointly determine the examination languages.
22) That chapter had allowed the faculty adviser to view the rituals of Phi Sigma Kappa.
23) He was the faculty adviser for the Cornell Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
24) In 1901, the first play was performed by students under the direction of a faculty adviser .
25) Check out the faculty profiles, below, to help locate faculty advisers who share your academic interests.
26) The Prefect of Students shall assign a faculty adviser for the COO for the entire academic year.
27) He serves as the faculty adviser of the UNM Chapter of the Black Law Students Association .
28) He also served as the faculty adviser to the VCU chapter of Beta Alpha Psi for five years.
How to use faculty adviser in a sentence29) The Honor Board is notably different from many schools because it is solely student-run, with one faculty adviser .
30) This package contains comments by the science faculty , advisers , and evaluations performed by the Applicant Evaluation Committee.
31) The "Torch" has been completely student governed, with the exception of a faculty adviser and business manager.
32) It is a student-run newspaper overseen by (a) Faculty adviser (s) and funded by the school.
33) The award of credit for the following co-curricular activities is subject to the approval of the faculty adviser or team coach.
34) The faculty adviser , Tara Huber was recently named Journalism Teacher of the Year by the Pennsylvania School Press Association.
35) That society was later renamed the Carrollton-Wight Literary Society, in honor of its first faculty adviser , Professor Charles Wight.
36) Working closely with faculty advisers , students complete research papers or projects that draw on both their academic backgrounds and internship experience.
37) Becca Levy, PhD, director of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Division, served as faculty adviser for the project .
38) Rutland criticized the report at a student assembly, and the newspaper's longtime faculty adviser left the school the next day.
39) The proposal must first be approved by a faculty adviser and then approved by the Warren College executive committee of the faculty.
40) In 1981, he became the first faculty adviser for the University of Chicago's chapter of the newly founded Federalist Society.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of faculty adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of faculty adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with faculty adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word faculty adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with faculty adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of faculty adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of faculty adviser
Compound Sentences with faculty adviser
Complex Sentences with faculty adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with faculty adviser