external agency in a sentence
1) External agency involvement in meeting learner support needs 17 8.
2) For several specialist subjects we cooperated with external agencies .
3) NUST Consulting helps researchers undertake consultancy services with external agencies .
external agency example sentences4) Do schools make the best use of external agencies ?
5) Placement suitability is discussed with the provider and other external agencies .
6) In many colleges, this support was provided by external agency staff.
7) It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals.
8) It is a story India 's external agency would prefer to forget.
9) However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies .
10) For example, many hotels in India get their laundry done through external agencies .
11) The institution advocates and demonstrates honesty and integrity in its relationships with external agencies .
12) It is also the implementing agency for most investment programs financed by external agencies .
13) What internal teams or external agencies played a huge role in that growth or success?
14) Inevitably review plays a great part in the process of quality control by external agencies .
15) Referral to an assessment panel may come from staff or parents or external agencies .
example sentences with external agency16) An ability to liaise and communicate effectively within a team and external agencies . 5.
17) GPAs are not included on official transcripts nor are they reported to any external agency .
18) The Chair is responsible for deciding whether a matter should be referred to another external agency .
19) For the Indian conditions , ranking by an external agency is not the prime requirement now.
20) Training from external agencies were also received from the SAF Medical Training Institute for medical courses.
21) Therefore, intervention of external agencies may be needed to diffuse such innovations through formal and informal channels.
22) All inquiries and investigations into this incident by Defence and other external agencies have now been completed.
23) In achieving these results, the college acknowledges the benefits of working in partnership with several external agencies .
24) The various issues will be resolved and if needed, tasks will be out-sourced to external agencies .
25) The University Research Office which works with Schools on the development of funding bids to external agencies .
26) Staff often shared local expertise across the college, identified either within the staff team or through external agencies .
27) The existence of a partnership has also provided an appropriate forum through which external agencies can be channelled.
28) External agency staff, such as social workers and learner escorts, provided helpful information on learner behaviour patterns.
How to use external agency in a sentence29) This in turn would imply that qualia can be detected by an external agency through their causal powers.
30) There is also a growing recognition within policing that external agencies may hold the key to long-term crime reduction.
31) A psionicist is much like a wizard, except that his powers derive from his mind rather than external agencies .
32) For almost all colleges, the use of external agency support workers presented a challenge for them to manage effectively.
33) Information may need to be shared with external agencies in some circumstances, on a strictly need to know basis.
34) As a result, a new kind of workplace diversity is emerging: a brand team made up of external agencies .
35) Conducting these briefings within the Washington D.C. area ensures the highest level of participation by the organizations and external agencies involved.
36) No other recording may take place in the Tribunal by external agencies without the advance written permission of the Media Office.
37) Could they liaise more with external agencies to develop a co-ordinated programme which makes the best use of their respective strengths?
38) During this period the system will have to be backed-up either by your previous in-house production methods or by external agencies .
39) Typically, students work under faculty guidance in small teams at Project Centers to address problems posed by external agencies and organizations.
40) It is usual practice for external agencies to require Defence personnel to have pursued the complaint with Defence in the first instance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of external agency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of external agency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with external agency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word external agency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with external agency.
20 examples of simple sentences of external agency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of external agency
Compound Sentences with external agency
Complex Sentences with external agency
Compound-Complex Sentences with external agency