eventually adopt in a sentence
1) The government eventually adopted a political compromise.
2) Croatia is obliged to eventually adopt the euro.
3) This was eventually adopted as the main school uniform.
eventually adopt example sentences4) This wheel was eventually adopted by the auto industry worldwide.
5) It was eventually adopted as the national anthem .
6) She eventually adopted the name as her pseudonym.
7) He eventually adopts the colt and takes him home.
8) This was eventually adopted by the Convention.
9) A superfiring layout was eventually adopted as standard.
10) Marie Tuck eventually adopted her stepfather's name.
11) Competitors eventually adopted similar systems for their adventure games.
12) The NFL eventually adopted many ideas introduced by the AFL.
13) This group eventually adopted the "Leap Frogs" name.
14) Little Ethan was eventually adopted by Ethan and Gwen.
15) This nickname was eventually adopted by Nisselvich as his family name.
example sentences with eventually adopt16) Their two young children were eventually adopted by songwriter Abel Meeropol.
17) It was adopted for the reason that most titles are eventually adopted .
18) Most Albanians eventually adopted Islam, while most Serbs did not.
19) Fortunately, Noah lives, and Nicholas eventually adopts Cassie.
20) He eventually adopts a philosophy of aestheticism, greatly valuing beauty and art.
21) They marry in October, and Lucky eventually adopts her son Cameron.
22) This was eventually adopted with Freightliner.
23) Michigan, Illinois, and Washington were eventually adopted as new state names.
24) Although the Convention was eventually adopted in 1937, it never came into force.
25) The combined studio acquired Paramount Pictures as a distribution arm and eventually adopted its name.
26) The name was eventually adopted by the city's Board of Trade several years later.
27) The Torrens system was eventually adopted in several other nations of the English speaking world.
28) The Xianbei came in contact with Confucianism and Daoism but eventually adopted Buddhism.
How to use eventually adopt in a sentence29) The French Père Noël evolved along similar lines, eventually adopting the Santa image.
30) The director read a book on extinct animals and conceived the storyline that was eventually adopted .
31) The Mongols eventually adopted Buddhism because it did not conflict with their Animist beliefs .
32) Shiell moved to England in 1885, eventually adopting Shiel as his pen name.
33) This was the dawning of the assembly-line system that all studios would eventually adopt .
34) The AR-15 was eventually adopted by the United States military under the designation M16.
35) The Rules eventually adopted required a simple majority for the Recommendations if the Statement passed.
36) The family of the Prince of Orange eventually adopted the name and the colour orange.
37) Johns suggestion was eventually adopted and deemed appropriate due to my wives condition at that time.
38) Although that bill did not pass, the military eventually adopted the reforms Rooney asked for.
39) Baseball's attorney's stripped this controversial language from the version eventually adopted by the owners.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of eventually adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of eventually adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with eventually adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word eventually adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with eventually adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of eventually adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of eventually adopt
Compound Sentences with eventually adopt
Complex Sentences with eventually adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with eventually adopt