enthusiastically adopt in a sentence
1) Clarke's scheme was adopted enthusiastically by the archaeological community.
2) Japan has enthusiastically adopted NFC services .
3) Farmers enthusiastically adopted these products as they saved time and made weed control easier.
enthusiastically adopt example sentences4) The Conference " enthusiastically adopted Widney's new financial program for the institution.
5) When benzodiazepines were first introduced, they were enthusiastically adopted for treating all forms of epilepsy.
6) It was enthusiastically adopted by academic writers in this country at the beginning of this century.
7) The Canadians, too, have enthusiastically adopted the striking maple-leaf design that replaced their old colonial flag.
8) From there it was taken to Namibia, where it was released in 1990 and enthusiastically adopted by farmers.
9) This work was enthusiastically adopted by Richard Burton, Dants Gabriel Rossetti, William and John Ruskin.
10) Firstly, unlike their counterparts in many continental nations, English duelists enthusiastically adopted the pistol and sword duels dwindled.
11) All these policies were enthusiastically adopted in the fellowship atmosphere of the conventions; the problem remained of persuasion and enforcement outside.
12) Nevertheless, Isan food and music have both been enthusiastically adopted and adapted to the tastes of the rest of the country.
13) The policy was enthusiastically adopted by the new American President, Ronald Reagan, and by Mrs Thatcher, who had assumed office some months before his election.
14) This plan was rejected by the German High Command (OKH), but Manstein brought it to the personal attention of Hitler, who enthusiastically adopted it as his own plan.
15) Giese employed a conservative, run-first game strategy, but he enthusiastically adopted the two-point conversion when it was made legal in 1958.
example sentences with enthusiastically adopt16) After the launch of train services, Indians of all castes, classes and gender enthusiastically adopted train travel without any concern for so-called caste stereotypes.
17) In 1883, the Stellenbosch club was formed in the predominantly Boer farming district outside Cape Town and rugby was enthusiastically adopted by the young Boer farmers.
18) Developers have enthusiastically adopted the term "apartment" for these new high-rise blocks, perhaps to avoid the stigma still attached to housing commission flats.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enthusiastically adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enthusiastically adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enthusiastically adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enthusiastically adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enthusiastically adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of enthusiastically adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enthusiastically adopt
Compound Sentences with enthusiastically adopt
Complex Sentences with enthusiastically adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with enthusiastically adopt