during adulthood in a sentence
1) He regularly used the drug during adulthood .
2) It is slow growing and tends to stabilize during adulthood .
3) Obesity during adolescence has been found to increase mortality rates during adulthood .
during adulthood example sentences4) Childhood adversity is associated with heightened neuroticism scores during adulthood .
5) Premature failure of vital organs during adulthood .
6) Discuss the impact of divorce and remarriage during adulthood .
7) Stage seven is "generativity versus self-absorption" which occurs during adulthood .
8) The mammalian primary olfactory system has retained the ability to continuously regenerate during adulthood .
9) Furthermore, early childhood experiences that contribute to loneliness may predict loneliness during adulthood .
10) It is uncommon for symptoms to return during adulthood ; however, it is possible.
11) Optimum nutrition during adulthood is aimed at promoting quality of life and in maintaining health.
12) Weight gain during adulthood and excess body fat around the waist may also play a role .
13) During adulthood , neural stem cells with polySia-NCAMs may migrate to injured areas and promote healing.
14) However, foods that are consumed during adulthood can also impact gene expression and disease pathogenesis.
15) This effect takes place primarily during neurodevelopment, but also during adulthood to a lesser degree.
example sentences with during adulthood16) During adulthood , people can begin to adjust their party loyalties according to their personal experiences.
17) Objective 2.0: Focus on cognitive changes during adulthood , including the slowing of brain functioning.
18) Furthermore, MET is required for such critical processes as liver regeneration and wound healing during adulthood .
19) While liver production predominates in the fetal and perinatal period, renal production is predominant during adulthood .
20) Furthermore, they discuss a number of cases where a native-like L2 was acquired during adulthood .
21) The less sensitive compound eyes, and the median ocelli, become the dominant sight organs during adulthood .
22) These pressures often wane during adulthood , but they can leave a significant negative impact on emotional development.
23) Slightly over one third (36.6%) of the participants reported some form of abuse during adulthood .
24) When people are with their parents and siblings, firstborns behave differently from laterborns, even during adulthood .
25) After all, parents have traveled many of the life paths children are just coming to face during adulthood .
26) The stem cells and niche may induce each other during development and reciprocally signal to maintain each other during adulthood .
27) STANDARD 13 The student will examine psychosocial development during adulthood is tied less to age than to context and circumstances.
28) Mueller cells of retina and Bergmann glia cells of cerebellar cortex represent an exception, being present still during adulthood .
How to use during adulthood in a sentence29) Studies indicate that the level of education can influence dietary behaviour during adulthood (Kearney et al. 2000).
30) However, even during adulthood we are constantly learning the faces of new individuals, both personal acquaintances and media figures.
31) About one third (32.85%) of the men reported at least one episode of abuse before or during adulthood .
32) A substantial proportion of the participants reported some form of abuse, either during childhood or adolescence or more recently during adulthood .
33) It reveals the differences in the experience of those who were told during childhood compared to those who found out during adulthood .
34) Adult Type 1 Toolkit - Newly Diagnosed - a special version of the Adult Type 1 Toolkit for those diagnosed during adulthood .
35) And at other times of life the percentage is much lower, such as 8 percent in college and only occasionally during adulthood .
36) Grandchildren could be used to help when small, and there were also a few instances of a grandchild moving in during adulthood .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of during adulthood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of during adulthood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with during adulthood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word during adulthood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with during adulthood.
20 examples of simple sentences of during adulthood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of during adulthood
Compound Sentences with during adulthood
Complex Sentences with during adulthood
Compound-Complex Sentences with during adulthood