definitive agreement in a sentence
1) Empro's letter states twice that it was subject to a later definitive agreement .
2) At the present time there is no definitive agreement among members of the medical community.
3) A definitive agreement was signed on March 28, 2010, for $1.8 billion.
definitive agreement example sentences4) This can take place immediately upon execution of the definitive agreements or after a few weeks.
5) The parties anticipate that the definitive agreements will be executed and delivered in the next few weeks.
6) On Friday , the company announced a definitive agreement to buy Coyote Point for an undisclosed sum.
7) It has reached definitive agreement to purchase Boston Five and its subsidiaries for approximately US $95 million.
8) While no definitive agreement had been brought about with Poland, Gustavus did not contemplate landing in Germany.
9) Only a definitive agreement executed and delivered by the parties thereto , shall be binding upon the parties.
10) Suntory and Beam entered into a definitive agreement under which Suntory will acquire all outstanding shares of Beam.
11) On July 23, 2013, Cisco Systems announced a definitive agreement to acquire Sourcefire for $2.7 billion.
12) It has reached definitive agreement to acquire the company outright, paying $17.25m for the other 89%.
13) On 6 September 2013, Unilever entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the premium Australian tea brand T2.
14) Thus, Skanderbeg departed from Naples without any definitive agreement on the aid that would be provided by Napes.
15) In March 2007, UnitedHealth Group signed a definitive agreement to acquire Sierra Health Services Inc. for $2.6 billion.
example sentences with definitive agreement16) A party who makes a deal subject to a later definitive agreement has manifested an objective intent not to be bound.
17) In October 2005, Autodesk announced that it signed a definitive agreement to acquire Alias for $182 million in cash.
18) On December 17, 2008, Autodesk signed a definitive agreement to acquire ALGOR, Inc. for approximately $34 million.
19) Tonight was a big night for Nolan Ryan and me as we signed the definitive agreement to purchase the Texas Rangers.
20) The border segment between Jordan and the West Bank was left
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com