cost accountant in a sentence
1) In the process many challenges to cost accountants were identified.
2) The profit model is the linear, deterministic algebraic model used implicitly by most cost accountants .
3) Please go find a cost accountant and they will explain this to you in exquisite detail .
cost accountant example sentences4) Thankfully however, and in spite of the cost accountants , the top three speeds remained synchronised.
5) He returned to New Zealand after the war as the country's first fully qualified cost accountant .
6) Many financial and cost accountants have agreed for many years on the desirability of replacing standard cost accounting.
7) When referring to the separable costs offirst category accountants call them the direct, or prime costs per unit.
8) Initials in the appropriate approvals section ensure that such additions have been properly authorized and advised to the cost accountant .
9) The VE co-ordinator should prepare all this data, in conjunction with engineers, designers and cost accountants as appropriate.
10) He is a cost accountant and also acts as company secretary in respect of share issues, pensions and the like.
11) David Paul Wilber, prominent mineral collector and dealer, was born November 15, 1937 in Cleveland, Ohio, the son of Dorothy and Joseph Wilber, a cost accountant .
12) On the other hand, staff professionals, such as engineers and cost accountants , may work regularly on teams and task forces.
13) As noted above, cost accountants generally base their calculations on the assumption that costs change at a constant rate with respect to output.
14) A cost accountant who is in whole-time practice for at least five years is now eligible to be registered as a Registered Valuer.
15) Now , I am... SAP FICO Or Oracle Finance I am a cost accountant and working as accounts assistant, but I am not happy with my current jobs and need to change the line.
use cost accountant in a sentence16) At least the up-to-date cost accountant has plenty of ammunition to fire at the chief executive who insists that accounting has little to do with strategy.
17) Where trade-offs are inevitable, the cost accountant needs to be present to advise on whether the given attributes can be supplied at the target price.
18) What this analysis indicates, however, is that cost accountants do not just need to improve their product-costing, vital though that is for strategic decisions.
19) To construct table 5.2 the first step the cost accountant has to take is to construct the rival's experience curve which reflects the learning rate of 80 per cent.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cost accountant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cost accountant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cost accountant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cost accountant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cost accountant.
20 examples of simple sentences of cost accountant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cost accountant
Compound Sentences with cost accountant
Complex Sentences with cost accountant
Compound-Complex Sentences with cost accountant