consistently advocate in a sentence
1) Love has also consistently advocated for LGBT rights.
2) As a politician, Thrasybulus consistently advocated several policies throughout his career.
3) Marxism-Leninism has consistently advocated the control, suppression, and the elimination of religious beliefs.
consistently advocate example sentences4) The great majority of national daily and weekly newspapers have strongly and consistently advocated the reform.
5) Seldes consistently advocated fair and responsible reporting, and criticised Murrow's intention to disprove McCarthy's credibility.
6) The PC(USA) has consistently advocated for civil rights for LGBT people in housing and employment.
7) Francis Bacon consistently advocated a fuller union of the kingdoms, as a parliamentarian and also as a writer.
8) Through his writings and lectures at home and abroad, Tutu consistently advocated reconciliation between all parties involved in apartheid.
9) Spurgeon openly and consistently advocated all of the distinctive doctrines of Calvinism, and publicly identified himself as a Calvinist.
10) The EU can and should courageously develop an alternative to current forms of globalisation and consistently advocate them in international negotiations.
11) The climate change debate has waxed and waned over many decades, but ACF has consistently advocated for action on global pollution.
12) Britain firmly and - except for a brief period in March 1951 - consistently advocated the conclusion of an early peace treaty.
13) Furthermore, contrary to Professor Shleifer's claims, Harvard's food service workers have consistently advocated for students' best interests.
14) Having consistently advocated for actions to reduce the level of obesity around Europe, EPHA expressed its sincere disappointment to such a missed opportunity.
15) This lack of a functioning political system has meant that none of the major reforms that this magazine has consistently advocated for were made or even started in 2013.
example sentences with consistently advocate
example sentences with consistently advocate16) Addington has consistently advocated that under the Constitution, the President has substantial and expansive powers as commander-in-chief during wartime, if need be.
17) The death in 1982 of B.P. Koirala, who had consistently advocated constitutional reforms and a broad-based policy of national reconciliation, further weakened the party.
18) Her song "Fire on Babylon" is about the effects of her own child abuse, and she has consistently advocated on behalf of abused children.
19) Masonry has consistently advocated and actively promoted the exclusion of Catholicism from any position of influence, however legitimate, in almost every walk of life.
20) " Petrelis countered that he had consistently advocated for SFDPH to hold public hearings about its work.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of consistently advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of consistently advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with consistently advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word consistently advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with consistently advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of consistently advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of consistently advocate
Compound Sentences with consistently advocate
Complex Sentences with consistently advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with consistently advocate