conclude alliance in a sentence
1) They were even permitted to conclude separate alliances .
2) Sweden and Stralsund concluded an alliance scheduled for twenty years.
3) In 1940 Germany, Italy, and Japan concluded an alliance .
conclude alliance example sentences4) Stein am Rhein concluded a similar alliance on December 6, 1459.
5) Accordingly, he secretly concluded another fresh alliance with Louis XV of France.
6) He concluded an alliance with Gagik Ardsrouni, ruler of Vaspurakan province.
7) The new government concluded an alliance with France and prepared for war with England.
8) Soon thereafter, a marriage alliance was also concluded between Wang Jian and Zhao.
9) In 1362 the Black Prince had concluded an alliance with Pedro I of Castile.
10) They concluded an alliance against Wenceslaus and invaded Bohemia in autumn, but they achieved nothing.
11) The third Roman treaty with Carthage now concluded an effectual alliance between them and against Pyrrhus.
12) In addition, an alliance was concluded with the Moschoi, a tribe living in northwestern Armenia.
13) Belgium concluded an alliance with France in 1920 but after the remilitarization Belgium opted again for neutrality.
14) George William did not conclude an alliance , but granted Sweden transit rights, two fortresses and subsidies.
15) He chose to conclude an alliance with Antigonus and sent his son as a hostage to Macedon.
example sentences with conclude alliance
example sentences with conclude alliance16) The year marked also a new strategy of pivotal tactical alliances concluded at the expense of clear political line.
17) This aid was interpreted as a product of the treaty of alliance concluded between the two sovereigns in 1303.
18) Matthias concluded an alliance with the Teutonic Knights and the Bishopric of Ermland against Poland in March 1477.
19) After the league failed, Francis concluded a secret alliance with the Landgrave of Hesse on 27 January 1534.
20) It was at their instigation that Gustav concluded an alliance with the Ottoman Empire in the summer of 1788.
21) Further alliances were concluded with Goslar, Halberstadt, Quedlinburg and Aschersleben to represent urban interests against the landlords.
22) Other European states were also concerned about developments, especially France, with which Sweden had concluded a military alliance .
23) In 1686, Frederick William turned toward the Habsburg emperor, with whom he concluded an alliance on 22 December 1686.
24) In response to this military threat, Britain concluded a military alliance with France, known as the Treaty of Dunkirk.
25) He concluded a firm alliance of friendship with Pepin and made him the first Carolingian king, probably in January 754.
26) Even the powerful kingdom of Magadh had to conclude matrimonial alliances in 519 B.C. with the neighbouring estates of the Licchavis.
27) On 23 January 1631, Sweden concluded an alliance with France in Brandenburgian Bärwalde (now Mieszkowice) near Greiffenhagen.
28) Manuel convinced Khroudj to go to Constantinople and see Romanos in person to conclude an alliance , which was soon completed.
How to use conclude alliance in a sentence29) He successfully used diplomacy, concluding an alliance with Bohemia first, and then with Sweden and the Holy Roman Empire.
30) Less than 50 years later, an alliance was concluded between the Tang and the Abbasids against Tibetan attacks in Central Asia.
31) During the visit of a Russian diplomatic and military mission in 1893, Menelik II concluded a strong alliance with that country.
32) In addition, the emperor concluded an alliance with the Bulgar khan Tervel, who agreed to harass the invaders' rear.
33) He then concluded alliances with Byzantium, to which Thessaloniki was returned, and with Venice in 1403 to bolster his position.
34) Xerxes concluded an alliance with Carthage, and thus deprived Greece of the support of the powerful monarchs of Syracuse and Agrigentum.
35) In May of that year he concluded a wide-ranging alliance with the Dutch, who were by now in control of Batavia.
36) Unable to subject Thoros, the Greeks even concluded a military alliance with Sultan of Konya, but the troops of the latter were also routed by Thoros.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conclude alliance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conclude alliance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conclude alliance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conclude alliance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conclude alliance.
20 examples of simple sentences of conclude alliance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conclude alliance
Compound Sentences with conclude alliance
Complex Sentences with conclude alliance
Compound-Complex Sentences with conclude alliance