comparative advertising in a sentence
1) Although comparative advertising is fairly common, it rarely results in legal action.
2) Comparative advertising has long showed that it works, and it is very memorable.
3) Low credibility reduces the impact and influence of negative or comparative advertising supporting the candidate.
comparative advertising example sentences4) Comparative advertising , if not inherently misleading, has a substantial probability for misleading consumers.
5) The Commission evaluates comparative advertising in the same manner as it evaluates all other advertising techniques.
6) Comparative advertising encourages product improvement and innovation, and can lead to lower prices in the marketplace.
7) Additionally, the use of truthful comparative advertising should not be restrained by broadcasters or self-regulation entities.
8) Industry codes which restrain comparative advertising in this manner are subject to challenge by the Federal Trade Commission.
9) On occasion, a higher standard of substantiation by advertisers using comparative advertising has been required by self-regulation entities.
10) Nevertheless, the court granted the plaintiff an interlocutory injunction even though the plaintiff had previously engaged in comparative advertising .
11) Many of the industry codes and standards contain language that could be interpreted as discouraging the use of comparative advertising .
12) The Commission's staff has conducted an investigation of industry trade associations and the advertising media regarding their comparative advertising policies.
13) The manager can use comparative advertising to convince the consumer that the new product is of better quality than the regular brand.
14) Comparative advertising , when truthful and non-deceptive, is a source of important information to consumers and assists them in making rational purchase decisions.
15) Where the difficulty lies is in relation to" comparative advertising "; that is, where one trader advertises his goods by reference to another trader's goods.
example sentences with comparative advertising16) One of the most visible proofs that trademarks provide a limited right in the U.S. comes from the comparative advertising that is seen throughout U.S. media.
17) Trade Me also detailed other reasons why Realestate.co.nz had allegedly breached the ASA's code of ethics and comparative advertising .
18) Unlike in the UK , in the US comparative advertising is encouraged, so it isn't uncommon to get adverts bluntly claiming one product to be better than another.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of comparative advertising
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of comparative advertising with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with comparative advertising
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word comparative advertising in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with comparative advertising.
20 examples of simple sentences of comparative advertising. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of comparative advertising
Compound Sentences with comparative advertising
Complex Sentences with comparative advertising
Compound-Complex Sentences with comparative advertising