combat aircraft in a sentence
1) Paraguay fielded 32 combat aircraft and 23 trainers and transports.
2) In addition they had over 500 combat aircraft available.
3) France also deployed several combat aircraft and naval units.
combat aircraft example sentences4) The world's most produced combat aircraft .
5) The Live environment is the pilot flying the combat aircraft .
6) The canard delta remains a popular configuration for combat aircraft .
7) The German aviation production reached about 36,000 combat aircraft for 1944.
8) The Argentine Air Force needed new combat aircraft .
9) The force expanded rapidly with deliveries of different types of combat aircraft .
10) And like combat aircraft , detailed specifications and capabilities are kept classified.
11) The RMAF currently operates approximately 100 combat aircraft of 4 different types.
12) The PAF began searching for new combat aircraft .
13) Combat aircraft are aircraft designed to destroy enemy equipment using its own armament.
14) Arm Slaves occupy a similar cultural position to modern combat jet aircraft .
15) The air force has some 1,900 combat aircraft , including armed helicopters.
example sentences with combat aircraft16) This marked the first delivery of combat aircraft by the Depot.
17) The army had 2,500 tanks, 335 combat aircraft and 40 combat helicopters.
18) China's air force has 2,244 combat aircraft and 840 helicopters.
19) However, many of the transport and combat aircraft were in storage.
20) There it received extensive training in combat aircraft under Third Air Force.
21) These included thousands of war-weary combat aircraft returned from the overseas theaters.
22) By 1500 hours, 647 Soviet combat aircraft are in the air.
23) Neither Textron nor its subsidiaries had much experience designing fixed-wing combat aircraft .
24) This would mark the first deployment of jet combat aircraft to Vietnam.
25) The front had 464 combat aircraft .
26) The ROK Air Force fields some 450 combat aircraft of American design.
27) The campaign in Russia had commenced with an insufficient number of combat aircraft .
28) Most modern combat aircraft can carry at least a pair of air-to-air missiles.
How to use combat aircraft in a sentence29) The AéMI possessed 250 combat aircraft .
30) He said the aircraft is more a technological dream than a functional combat aircraft .
31) Women first became eligible to pilot Royal Air Force combat aircraft in 1989.
32) Of the combat aircraft , 5000 were to be heavy and very heavy bombers.
33) A serious shortage of combat aircraft began to develop by the fall of 1950.
34) These were the first combat aircraft built in Germany since World War II.
35) Later these were called "multirole combat aircraft " and "ground-attack aircraft".
36) The same holds true for the AW copters and the Rafael combat aircraft .
37) He learned how to fly a combat aircraft and then became an oilman.
38) The Indonesian Air Force has 34,930 personnel, equipped with 110 combat aircraft .
39) It has been used in a training capacity and as a low-cost combat aircraft .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of combat aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of combat aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with combat aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word combat aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with combat aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of combat aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of combat aircraft
Compound Sentences with combat aircraft
Complex Sentences with combat aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with combat aircraft