collect artifact in a sentence
1) All artifacts were collected and recorded for each layer.
2) Every artifact collected is worth 50 million points.
3) Meinertzhagen collected tribal artifacts after this revolt.
collect artifact example sentences4) Collect the artifacts and attract a huge crowd to your museum!
5) He was the first western scholar to systematically collect artifacts and test their accuracy.
6) Go inside and collect the artifact .
7) During Bingham's archaeological studies he collected various artifacts which he took back to Yale.
8) He also collected many artifacts and eventually donated them to the Royal Danish Geographical Society.
9) Will and his friends travel the world and collect artifacts known as "Mystic Statues".
10) Eventually Mr. Keith collected 16,608 artifacts , some of which were auctioned off after his death.
11) Collect the artifact , go out and on your left jump to the other pole.
12) Collecting anthropological artifacts has been a practice of the Royal BC Museum since its founding in 1886.
13) Collections storage areas also filled to capacity and the museum was forced to stop collecting artifacts in 1976.
14) Particularly in Herculaneum, the earliest excavations revolved around collecting valuable artifacts and antiquities rather than systematic excavation.
15) They consist mostly of objectives such as disabling structures, eliminating a target, or collecting an artifact .
example sentences with collect artifact16) This presentation will cover the tools and techniques for collecting artifacts from social media networks and other devices .
17) Their focus was to collect artifacts and display them in cabinets of curios and were usually wealthy people.
18) Upon entering the NBA, he began collecting artifacts , starting with the purchase of two slave records.
19) In addition to pictures, the TROV can also collect artifacts and gather information about the water conditions.
20) Dodge dangers and tour exotic locales as you journey around the globe in an effort to collect museum artifacts .
21) Many of the ethnographic artifacts were collected at a time of first contact between Pacific Peoples and Europeans.
22) The Project cannot collect artifacts , such as medals, canteens, dog tags, helmets or uniforms.
23) This man collects occult artifacts ; which he believes will bring Nazi Germany into a new age of domination.
24) During her investigations on Doan, she meets a Dark Jedi named Set Harth who collects Sith artifacts .
25) The remainder of the hall's artifacts were collected during the famed Jesup North Pacific Expedition between 1897 and 1902.
26) Throughout all the years of researching and collecting artifacts from the Olmecs, a plethora of mistakes had been made.
27) Arthur Pemberton collects ancient artifacts for a cult of sorcerers in exchange for help saving his comatose daughter, Lorna.
28) Once a grid has been established over a site, archaeologists walk along the marked areas collecting artifact and noting provenience.
How to use collect artifact in a sentence29) He collected portable artifacts , especially sealstones, at every opportunity, between sending back article after article to the Guardian.
30) These curiosities weren't as useful as iron, nor as valuable, but Bruin knew those who collected such artifacts .
31) The Museum can trace its roots to the 1930's when Mr. Ira Thompson began collecting Caymanian artifacts as a hobby.
32) After that, he started a traveling road show that toured the United States displaying photographs and artifacts collected on the voyage.
33) In an unusual twist of history, his teams collected artifacts from Siberia and northeastern Asia and sent them back to America.
34) Defeat the minions of darkness that stand in your way to level up and collect legendary artifacts to further enhance your Hero .
35) It's an interesting look into the world of collecting artifacts as well as determining what's real and what's fake.
36) Just as artifacts are collected and preserved by the Village, so are historical breeds of livestock, especially those threatened by extinction.
37) Later we visit the Diu museum . Diu museum houses wooden carvings, statues, idols, shadow clocks and other important artifacts collected from various sites.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of collect artifact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of collect artifact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with collect artifact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word collect artifact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with collect artifact.
20 examples of simple sentences of collect artifact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of collect artifact
Compound Sentences with collect artifact
Complex Sentences with collect artifact
Compound-Complex Sentences with collect artifact