civil aircraft in a sentence
1) These aircraft are often variants of civil aircraft .
2) Those civil aircraft pilots know something about flying!
3) Boeing began using FTA for civil aircraft design around 1966.
civil aircraft example sentences4) For civil aircraft , segregation procedures should be incorporated into the operating limitations.
5) A "C" for a second letter refers to a civil aircraft .
6) The organisation has assembled civil aircraft parts for British Aerospace, for example.
7) His duties are to provide meteorological information and control of military or civil aircraft .
8) British European Airways (BEA) coordinated all British civil aircraft operations.
9) In an emergency, civil aircraft can access defence airspace and airfields for emergency landings.
10) Modern civil aircraft Series, London:Ian Allan, 1982.
11) Civil aircraft could benefit from aerial refueling on long range flights leading to considerable fuel savings.
12) Civil aircraft include the Duxford Aviation Society's Concorde and Comet described above.
13) Two or three civil aircraft were located there, with a driver and some mechanics.
14) The Beechcraft Bonanza is one of the most important civil aircraft in aviation history.
15) Jackson, A.J. "British civil aircraft 1919-1972: Volume II".
example sentences with civil aircraft16) As a result, Emergency Locator Transmitters were placed in all US civil aircraft .
17) He returned across France, to Burgos in a light civil aircraft on 1 August.
18) Birtles, P.J. "Classic civil aircraft 3: De Havilland Comet.
19) No person may act or attempt to act as a pilot crewmember of a civil aircraft .
20) This is not usual in civil aircraft systems though it is occasionally done in some military aircraft.
21) The TriStar's failure to achieve profitability caused Lockheed to withdraw from the civil aircraft business.
22) Under no circumstances should a pilot of a civil aircraft operate the transponder on Code 7777.
23) Australian National Airways converted it to the civil aircraft configuration about a year before the crash.
24) Sources: Sukhoi civil aircraft Company, Superjet International, PowerJet.
25) Twelve civil aircraft are operated by Lortie Aviation, formerly Northern Lights International Airlines Ltd..
26) Civil aircraft divide into "commercial" and "general" types, however there are some overlaps.
27) On 8 December 1941, all civil aircraft , with the exception of airliners, were grounded.
28) The method by which civil aircraft pilots can obtain their licenses was also criticized by the NTSB.
How to use civil aircraft in a sentence29) Aerospace is also Canada's largest exporter of leading-edge technology-ranked third worldwide in civil aircraft production.
30) Articles Eligible for Duty-Free Treatment Pursuant to the Agreement on Trade in civil aircraft .
31) This was aimed at preventing mid-air collisions between civil aircraft and those operated by the Royal Air Force.
32) He became captain of the R36, by now regarded as a civil aircraft , in 1921.
33) About 4,500 individual helicopter customers are now supported by the Operations Center, including nearly 16,000 civil aircraft .
34) December 2006 - Sukhoi civil aircraft wins a $170 million order from Dalavia Far East Airways.
35) At Duxford airfield you can see the Imperial War Museum's collection of military and civil aircraft .
36) For all civil aircraft noise measurements A-frequency-weighting is used as is mandated by the ISO and ICAO standards.
37) Like New Sarum, Thornhill shares its runway and Air Traffic Control facilities with civil aircraft operators.
38) Up to 11 military aircraft, four civil aircraft and up to 14 ships are involved in the search.
39) The orders for civil aircraft alone could not sustain the large number of smallish firms that comprised the industry.
40) A pleasing publication which shows the diversity of military and civil aircraft and airlines that have used this airport.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of civil aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of civil aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with civil aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word civil aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with civil aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of civil aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of civil aircraft
Compound Sentences with civil aircraft
Complex Sentences with civil aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with civil aircraft