civic affair in a sentence
1) He became deeply active in Michigan civic affairs .
2) How does it work in civic affairs ?
3) Professional and civic affairs offer a vast field of Marian action.
civic affair example sentences4) Monson has continued to be active in community and civic affairs .
5) I applaud Mr. Draney for staying involved in civic affairs .
6) Kharagpur Municipality looks after civic affairs in the city.
7) Fitzmorris has also been a leader in civic affairs for many years.
8) The Foundation makes grants in health, education, civic affairs and culture.
9) Hindman became active in civic affairs and plans for Helena's economic development.
10) He was very active in civic affairs , including the Willimantic Lions Club.
11) Municipal and civic affairs were organized using a combination of Punic and Berber political traditions.
12) For 48 years, it hosted the annual Citrus Festival and other civic affairs .
13) While working in his architectural practice, Sharpe was involved in Lancaster's civic affairs .
14) As publisher, Colten was active in civic affairs and became well known in the community.
15) As well as being successful merchants and land owners, the family became involved in civic affairs .
example sentences with civic affair16) R.M. of Siglunes administrates civic affairs for Vogar which is south of Dog Lake.
17) In addition to his role as a benefits expert, Mr. Segal was active in civic affairs .
18) His speeches just before the election were the most startling that have been known in our civic affairs .
19) People need to feel they have a stake in civic affairs and that their involvement makes a difference.
20) Lukens served two terms as mayor of Pasadena and was active in municipal and civic affairs of early-day Pasadena.
21) Often, when they leave, listeners are motivated to get involved in civic affairs and the world around them.
22) Through the A.O.H., many Wyandotters were encouraged to enter politics and business, and become active in civic affairs .
23) Its break away from civic affairs contrasted with "negotia publica", participation in civic affairs of the republican aristocracy.
24) Its break away from civic affairs contrasted with "negotia publica", participation in civic affairs of the republican aristocracy.
25) Ford was very active in civic affairs , becoming the first Kentuckian to serve as president of the Jaycees in 1954.
26) Boyce was a multi-millionaire by the early 1900s and by 1909 became more interested in civic affairs and less in finance.
27) The Op den Graeffs shouldered their New World burdens and still found time to plunge into the civic affairs of the little community.
28) Several years ago Mr. Rand was a candidate for the city commission, and although not successful in the election, had always taken a keen interest in civic affairs .
How to use civic affair in a sentence29) They had had the right to vote in local politics as much as most men, and they were able to take part in civic affairs too.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of civic affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of civic affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with civic affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word civic affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with civic affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of civic affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of civic affair
Compound Sentences with civic affair
Complex Sentences with civic affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with civic affair