chief advisor in a sentence
1) Fakhruddin Ahmed became the chief advisor as army nominated him.
2) Andreas became his chief economic advisor .
3) He is the chief advisor for the book publisher Everyman Chess.
chief advisor example sentences4) Joseph Romm and Heidi Cullen are the chief science advisors .
5) Chief advisor to Manwë and keeper of the souls of elves.
6) NMAC is one of the Minority AIDS Initiative's chief advisors .
7) The town clerk is the chief advisor in each local authority council or town board.
8) The Attorney General is the chief legal advisor of the government of Zimbabwe.
9) The chief scientific advisor to Operation Alsos was the physicist Samuel Abraham Goudsmit.
10) In August 1985, Daniels became chief political advisor and to President Ronald Reagan.
11) Chanakya served as the chief advisor to both Chandragupta and his son Bindusara.
12) Dr. Joseph Romm (ClimateProgress.org) serves as the chief science advisor .
13) Mess administration consists of a staff advisor, a chief advisor , and a student mess secretary.
14) Another smart man in Inside Job is the chief advisor of the China Banking Regulatory Commission.
15) For foreign policy advice, Roosevelt turned to Harry Hopkins , who became his chief wartime advisor .
example sentences with chief advisor16) Rakshasa became Chandragupta's chief advisor , and Chanakya assumed the position of an elder statesman.
17) We know that Judah Benjamin, chief advisor of Jefferson Davis, was a Rothschild agent.
18) He collaborated with his chief advisor , Gifford Pinchot, the chief of the Forest Service.
19) In 1690, during William's absence in Ireland, Carmarthen was appointed Mary's chief advisor .
20) She simply fired her chief advisor , John Pasquarelli and his merry little helper, Jeffry Babb.
21) While chief technology advisor to President-Elect Obama, Genachowski was a strong advocate of a net neutrality principle.
22) Courtney reported that six people report to Dr Robin Nicholson, the chief scientific advisor to the government.
23) Gríma quickly became Théoden's chief advisor , but unknown to all he was secretly working for Saruman.
24) Octavian brought with him his chief military advisor and closest friend Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa to command his naval forces.
25) Logno, the former chief advisor to Dama, assumes control of the Honored Matres and immediately surrenders.
26) Logno - chief advisor to Dama - assassinates Dama with poison and assumes control of the Honored Matres.
27) The appointee would also serve as chief advisor to the President on both domestic and international intellectual property enforcement policy.
28) Dr. Gupta is also chief advisor to the China India Institute, a Washington DC-based research and consulting organisation.
How to use chief advisor in a sentence29) The highly experienced general Ndlela had served under Shaka, and was also prime minister and chief advisor under Dingane.
30) With Yank's genius as his chief military advisor , Pokopo would gain his dreams, Hawaii and Wyoming.
31) Lord British's chief advisor who predicts the coming of the fire dragon and the insane force calling itself Salamander.
32) Upon the death of his father, Gratian came under the influence of Ambrose, who became his chief advisor .
33) He was the younger brother and chief political advisor of South Vietnam's first president, Ngô Đình Diệm.
34) At the same time, he was serving as chief advisor to Archbishop Hieronymus, a regime appointee and supporter.
35) Zhao disagreed and argued to Emperor Mingzong that An, as his chief advisor , should not be easily removed.
36) After the inevitable grounding (after 30,000+ flying hours), he continued with the company as its chief advisor .
37) In 1988, Esalen brought Abel Aganbegyan, one of Mikhail Gorbachev's chief economic advisors to the United States.
38) Davutoğlu was the chief foreign policy advisor of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan before he was appointed foreign minister in 2009.
39) The Lithuania Tribune spoke with Dr. Jovita Neliupšienė , the chief advisor on Foreign Policy to President Dalia Grybauskaitė.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of chief advisor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of chief advisor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with chief advisor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word chief advisor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with chief advisor.
20 examples of simple sentences of chief advisor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of chief advisor
Compound Sentences with chief advisor
Complex Sentences with chief advisor
Compound-Complex Sentences with chief advisor