chief adviser in a sentence
1) The Champion is also the chief military adviser to the Prince.
2) Chen was chief domestic policy adviser during Romney's 2008 campaign for president.
3) During the elections Dulles served as Dewey's chief foreign policy adviser .
chief adviser example sentences4) He served as president until 1996 and was currently serving as their chief adviser .
5) Vinokurov was chief adviser to Boyko when the latter headed Naftogaz.
6) Angaway became Rajah and Lamitan became his chief adviser .
7) Brecht was named in 1920 chief adviser on play selection at the Munich Kammerspiele.
8) A TV personality who believes in telekinesis has been made Erdoğan 's chief adviser .
9) Or by chief scientific advisers .
10) Prior to his appointment, Meese served as chief policy adviser to the President.
11) The highest political position he attained was Lord Chancellor, the King's chief adviser .
12) So does Obama's chief counter-terrorism adviser , John Brennan( 4 ).
13) The chief adviser claimed that the advisory team saw the self-appraisal document to be extremely important.
14) Harper became Grey's executive assistant, and was her chief adviser and speechwriter until 1993.
15) Marshal Sergei Akhromeyev, chief military adviser to Gorbachev, committed suicide on Aug. 24.
example sentences with chief adviser16) In April 1569 Philip appointed Don Juan commander-in-chief with Quijada as his chief adviser .
17) Through their weekly lunches and daily conversations, Gore became the president's "indisputable chief adviser .
18) Engage the whole Party and wider Scotland in policy development - and recruit a chief policy adviser .
19) He confirmed Peter in his position as letter writer but also made him his chief legal adviser .
20) No, Professor Ian Boyd, chief scientific adviser at the UK's department for environment.
21) Allan was also expected to cultivate a relationship with Buthelezi's chief adviser , Mario Oriani-Ambrosini.
22) According to tradition, he trained under Kautilya, who remained his chief adviser throughout his career.
23) A long-standing friend of Hugh's since the campaign days, he acts as his chief adviser .
24) The Attorney General is the chief legal adviser to the government and the head of the prosecution.
25) Gerard Lyons , chief economic adviser to Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, agreed.
26) Mulroney, then 28, would soon become a chief adviser to the new leader in Quebec.
27) Section 100 establishes the office of the Attorney-General, who is the chief legal adviser to the government.
28) Of him, through many years Julia's devoted friend and chief adviser , we shall speak later on.
How to use chief adviser in a sentence29) The CEGB's chief medical adviser , Dr John Bonnell, was due to give evidence this week.
30) In 2007 , Sir David Cannadine launched a campaign for a chief historical adviser and network of departmental historians.
31) Tokugawa Tsunayoshi became shogun in 1680, and exercised absolute rule without a Tairô to serve as chief adviser .
32) Former Senator Phil Gramm was a co-chairman of the McCain campaign, and McCain's chief economic adviser .
33) Appointed chief adviser to the heir apparent, Prince Charles, he followed the prince into exile in 1646.
34) Seven investment banks, led by Lazard as chief adviser , recommended how the sale should be run and priced.
35) The aides are his chief of staff , special assistant, personal assistant, chief technical adviser and chief press secretary.
36) Hyde followed Prince Charles (later Charles II ) into exile in 1646 and became one of his chief advisers .
37) In his unique position he became Ibn Saud's chief adviser in dealing with the British Empire and Western powers.
38) A better example comes from one of our new consultants, Gene Sperling, Bill Clinton's chief economic adviser .
39) He continued to serve as the chief adviser for General Aguinaldo after the Philippine Declaration of Independence on June 12.
40) She was the wife of Ngô Đình Nhu who was the brother and chief adviser to President Ngô Đình Diệm.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of chief adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of chief adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with chief adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word chief adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with chief adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of chief adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of chief adviser
Compound Sentences with chief adviser
Complex Sentences with chief adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with chief adviser