cargo aircraft in a sentence
1) The giant cargo aircraft was delivering mercy supplies.
2) The design looked more like a cargo aircraft than a spacecraft.
3) Small aircraft, helicopters and army cargo aircraft also utilize the airport.
cargo aircraft example sentences4) Cargo aircraft are instrumental to the timely deployment of MBTs.
5) Its heft restricts transport by C-130 cargo aircraft or amphibious ships.
6) The 60th was equipped with the heavier C-82 Packet cargo aircraft .
7) The C-5 is a large high-wing cargo aircraft .
8) It operated hundreds of helicopters and cargo aircraft in addition to civil airliners.
9) Clip 1 recorded an air carrier cargo aircraft overflight by a 757-200.
10) In addition to 207 passenger aircraft, ANA operates 9 Boeing 767-300F cargo aircraft .
11) The GCV must have been transportable by cargo aircraft , rail, and ship.
12) The first cargo aircraft , a C-7 Caribou, landed on 2 May.
13) Also that month, Qatar Airways incorporated its first dedicated cargo aircraft to the fleet.
14) Pusan possessed airfields where US combat and cargo aircraft were streaming into Korea with more supplies.
15) In 2008 , India purchased six C130J cargo aircraft from the United States.
example sentences with cargo aircraft16) In most other aspects the design was relatively similar to other cargo aircraft of the era.
17) An Antonov An-72 cargo aircraft crashed while landing at Nagurskoye on 23 December 1996.
18) With an operational fleet of nine cargo aircraft , the airline's cargo division serves 47 destinations.
19) AALPS is a knowledge-based system that assists with loading military cargo aircraft for large-scale air deployments.
20) On the morning of August 20, 1987 two cargo aircraft collided on Runway 9 in fog.
21) The Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC) uses Westover for its largest cargo aircraft .
22) The aircraft used are WC-130 Hercules and WP-3D Orions, both four-engine turboprop cargo aircraft .
23) All reverted to standard C-130B cargo aircraft after their replacement in the reconnaissance role by other aircraft.
24) The largest of which is DHL who also lease cargo aircraft to British Airways for weekend operations.
25) By 1980, the USAF found itself with a large fleet of aging C-141 Starlifter cargo aircraft .
26) The humanitarian airlift was undertaken almost exclusively by civilian cargo aircraft and without any escorting military or defensive aircraft.
27) She expressed her opposition to ending production of the F-22 Raptor fighter aircraft and C-17 cargo aircraft .
28) The airline's cargo aircraft had played a key role in building the pipeline, but now sat idle.
How to use cargo aircraft in a sentence29) The IFV must have been transportable by C-17 Globemaster III cargo aircraft , rail, and ship.
30) Two C-17A Globemaster cargo aircraft from Joint Base Lewis-McChord were made available to transport rescue teams and equipment.
31) Olsen Airtransport, was a Norwegian charter airline which operated between 1946 and 1997, largely operating cargo aircraft .
32) From Hunter, the 63d flew the C-124 Globemaster II intercontinental cargo aircraft to points around the world.
33) Heathrow is also a cargo gateway and usually has up to 20 dedicated cargo aircraft using its facilities every day.
34) Another recent project managed by the Air Vehicles Directorate is the Advanced Composite cargo aircraft program begun in 2007.
35) On 3 August, the Taliban hijacked a Russian cargo aircraft in Kandahar and captured weapons intended for Rabbani.
36) His unit prepared manifests and flight plans for C-47 operations and supervised the loading and unloading of the cargo aircraft .
37) The Berlin Airlift taxed existing USAF resources of cargo aircraft , aircraft engines, skilled aircrews, and maintenance personnel.
38) Against regulations, they commandeer a cargo aircraft with the elephant on board to deliver to the villagers as promised.
39) The first would be a slower bomber or cargo aircraft , followed, by a jet aircraft of some type.
40) At the time it mainly served cargo aircraft of the Israeli Air Force and as a taxiway for runway 26.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cargo aircraft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cargo aircraft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cargo aircraft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cargo aircraft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cargo aircraft.
20 examples of simple sentences of cargo aircraft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cargo aircraft
Compound Sentences with cargo aircraft
Complex Sentences with cargo aircraft
Compound-Complex Sentences with cargo aircraft