business affairs in a sentence
1) Their descendants have remained active in local business affairs since.
2) It is used for public and business affairs .
3) He was as exacting in his own business affairs .
business affairs example sentences4) The federal government took on an increasing role in business affairs .
5) Yet her business affairs may not be naive .
6) Bell returned to Tennessee to focus on personal business affairs .
7) I also managed the business affairs of the campus ministry organization.
8) IM: Who handled your business affairs while you were gone?
9) All income and expenses must pass through business affairs first.
10) Guber was transferred to the business affairs division.
11) Her observance of strict economy in business affairs kept the school solvent.
12) There were numerous business affairs to attend to in New York.
13) The reasons for this we consider to be legitimate business affairs .
14) Rajoelina's business affairs gradually drew him into the political arena.
15) He remained involved with Ashridge and his business affairs .
example sentences with business affairs16) After settling business affairs , Lucy accompanied him back to England.
17) In Ukraine, business affairs are still mainly dealt with in Russian.
18) Now my business affairs have succeeded.
19) Business affairs can become complicated when the actor is working on remote location.
20) Vergara hired directors that would be in charge of handling business affairs .
21) Business affairs took place at the Sarotti offices in Tempelhof.
22) The powerless Coddington withdrew from public life to tend to his business affairs .
23) Jan Rogers Kniffen, businessman, guest business affairs commentator for CNBC.
24) Ms. Victoria Hand was a former S.H.I.E.L.D. business affairs Operative.
25) Quite evidently it was not his habit to discuss his business affairs with strangers.
26) Exercise caution in your business affairs ; for the world is full of trickery.
27) He began to have state anti-corruption agencies sniffing around him and his business affairs .
28) They flourished in business affairs .
How to use business affairs in a sentence29) Since 1947, a corporation and appointed trustees have been responsible for its business affairs .
30) This relationship can be romantic, platonic, or even based on business affairs .
31) MANAGER of Sabrina's business affairs is Ray Bolwell, of Melbourne.
32) Steve Cropper had also become unhappy with business affairs at Stax and soon left.
33) Hierarchy in social, political, and business affairs is a fact of life everywhere.
34) Officials in Thonburi mainly dealt with military as well as ' business' affairs .
35) The mandate of the Board is to supervise the business affairs of the LCBO.
36) With her husband away at war, Elizabeth Báthory managed business affairs and the estates.
37) If the rule is intended to affect primary conduct, how people conduct their business affairs .
38) Bud is a graduate of Harvard Law School and manages his father's business affairs .
39) The Police and ACCC are now looking into his business affairs and Criminal Activities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of business affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of business affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with business affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word business affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with business affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of business affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of business affairs
Compound Sentences with business affairs
Complex Sentences with business affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with business affairs