broad agreement in a sentence
1) Their preference is for broad agreements and mutual understanding.
2) There was also a broad agreement of integration between both countries.
3) There is broad agreement on energy policy across the main political parties.
broad agreement example sentences4) There is broad agreement that the cortex is involved in self-control.
5) In February 2011 a further broad agreement was signed between the two.
6) Broad agreement was also evident on issues of assessment and care management.
7) Outside Bonn there is broad agreement on how to do this.
8) Certainly, it seems there is broad agreement about which subjects schools should teach.
9) There is broad agreement on the need to protect the privacy rights of individuals.
10) Even where there is broad agreement upon this goal, approaches to ecumenism vary.
11) There is broad agreement among experts that the federal tax code is in need of reform.
12) You would get broad agreement .
13) There is broad agreement on the requirement not to inform a client of an investigation.
14) There was also some broad agreement that there are shortcomings in respect of this transparency.
15) The meeting ended with only broad agreement on enhancing trade and investment between the two regions.
example sentences with broad agreement16) There is broad agreement that geographically, rural (non-MSA) regions are the most disadvantaged.
17) There was also broad agreement that the general levels of equipment available should be improved over time.
18) The constitutional proposals have mostly so far been delayed in deliberations or lacked any broad agreement for reforms.
19) Broad agreement exists that the United States cannot grow its way out of these challenges.
20) The SADC had given both leaders a July 31 deadline to implement the broad agreement reached in September.
21) The key broad agreements of the Governors and Heads of Supervision are summarised in the Annex below.
22) At first glance this broad agreement on curriculum content does not seem to be reflected in our schools.
23) There were areas of broad agreement , including the process of appointment of Lokpal which should be transparent.
24) On Aug. 23 it was announced that the constitutional conference had reached a broad agreement on all outstanding issues.
25) The TPP can be the core of a far broader agreement expanding to countries across the Asia Pacific.
26) Finally, we found broad agreement of about 91% for using peer instruction for training in-service science teachers.
27) It endeavours to achieve as broad agreement as possible on the formulation of Sweden's security and defence policy.
28) Although the joint statement indicated broad agreement , there were some differences over how to deal with the crisis.
How to use broad agreement in a sentence29) There's cross-party consensus, and broad agreement across many forestry stakeholders and NGOs that this needs to happen.
30) Governors and Heads of Supervision reached broad agreement on the overall design of the capital and liquidity reform package.
31) I am in broad agreement with Kapczynski about the importance of incorporating framing into a theory of collective action.
32) Whilst there is broad agreement on individual risk guideline figures it is difficult to do the same for societal risk.
33) More than ever before, there is broad agreement that our pupils should learn the languages of our European partners.
34) A further broad agreement in June 2009 envisaged the construction of a Russian power reactor and a new research reactor.
35) While there is broad agreement that Fifa needs to be reformed, the means for doing so are less obvious.
36) But there is broad agreement the ingredients for a flare-up - chiefly , a lack of hope - are there.
37) Scholars of the geography of American inequality have different theses but on certain issues there seems to be broad agreement .
38) The KC-390 collaboration is part of a broader agreement that Boeing and Embraer signed in April of the same year.
39) There was broad agreement regarding the scene where Will asks Finn to be his best man: not one reviewer approved.
40) More promisingly, the opposition, the Unionist Party, was in broad agreement with many of the SAP's aims.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of broad agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of broad agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with broad agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word broad agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with broad agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of broad agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of broad agreement
Compound Sentences with broad agreement
Complex Sentences with broad agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with broad agreement