blue asbestos in a sentence
1) Brown and blue asbestos was banned in the UK around 1985.
2) World War II gas masks contained blue asbestos in their filters.
3) During the 1950s and early 1960s Wittenoom was Australia's only supplier of blue asbestos .
blue asbestos example sentences4) In 1917 the Mines Department first recorded the presence of blue asbestos in the Hamersley Ranges.
5) Only products containing blue asbestos , which is today used only in very small quantities, will now be affected.
6) When workers told Nordica there was blue asbestos on the ship, they stopped renovations and workers returned to Poland.
7) Blue asbestos is the most dangerous form of asbestos, and the ship is reported to be "extensively contaminated".
8) The site was used by the Royal Navy for years to dump blue asbestos and other hazardous materials from ships and dockyards.
9) Breathing blue asbestos in the factories resulted in the death of 10% of the workforce due to pleural and peritoneal mesothelioma.
10) Blue asbestos was discovered at Wittenoom Gorge in the 1930s by Lang Hancock and claimed as a mining tenement in 1934.
11) Now, in order to get agreement on a ban on blue asbestos , Brussels has dropped white and brown asbestos from the legislation.
12) Mr Fluffy was made out of blue asbestos or crocidolite, which - because of the size of the particles - is more than 100 times more dangerous.
13) They are commonly known by their colors, as " blue asbestos ", "brown asbestos", "white asbestos", and so on.
14) Leo Snell, a Kangaroo shooter on Mulga Downs pegged a claim on Yampire Gorge, where there was a lot more blue asbestos .
15) In April 2008, the "Freewinds" was shut down after cancer-causing blue asbestos was discovered during maintenance by the Curaçao Drydock Company.
example sentences with blue asbestos16) In April 2008, the "Freewinds" was sealed, and work stopped on refurbishments, due to "extensive contamination" with blue asbestos .
17) In 1974 the first public warnings of the dangers of blue asbestos were published in a cover story called "Is this Killer in Your Home?
18) Long thin asbestos fibers ( blue asbestos , amphibole fibers) are more potent carcinogens than "feathery fibers" (chrysotile or white asbestos fibers).
19) Besides, reserves of germanium, indium, zirconium, platinum, rock salt, sylvite, nickel, phosphate, mirabilite, arsenic and blue asbestos are also high.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of blue asbestos
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of blue asbestos with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with blue asbestos
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word blue asbestos in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with blue asbestos.
20 examples of simple sentences of blue asbestos. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of blue asbestos
Compound Sentences with blue asbestos
Complex Sentences with blue asbestos
Compound-Complex Sentences with blue asbestos