billboard advertisement in a sentence
1) Gordon mentions a billboard advertisement for the series.
2) The billboard advertisements currently on our streets may have confused you.
3) A billboard advertisement with Bart saying "Get a Mammogram, Man!
billboard advertisement example sentences4) In summer 2013, Nawal became the face of Bonja Bags with huge billboard advertisements .
5) Trailers were also shown in cinemas, and billboard advertisements were taken out by the BBC.
6) Even billboard advertisements across the country were replaced with his propaganda messages on justifying his regime's actions.
7) His billboard advertisement in 2007 was for an album titled "Human Beings Club" which was never released.
8) Just be good for goodness' sake", and since 2009 the organization has paid for billboard advertisements nationwide.
9) The journalistic nickname was inspired by the millions of lights on theater marquees and billboard advertisements that illuminate the area.
10) Miller billboard advertisement at the corner of Nicholson Road and Railway Parade in Shenton Park , Western Australia.
11) The right-field fence was originally covered in various billboard advertisements , but in later years was painted a solid dark color.
12) This tribute was reflected in the gradual promotional rollout for the album that included billboards , television advertisements , and a web series.
13) It updated its marketing in 2006 to encourage new customers, changing the design of its highway billboard advertisements to include images of menu items.
14) It is well known for its billboard advertisements , magazine ads of the Marlboro Man, and its long associated history in the sponsorship of motorsport.
15) Japan also flourishes in the fields of graphic design, commercial art (e.g. billboards , magazine advertisements ), and in video game graphics and concept art.
example sentences with billboard advertisement16) The airline even went to release a billboard advertisement entitled "The Economy SkyCouch activity guide", suggesting "spoons" were allowed, but "forks" were not.
17) Taking advantage of this resurgence, Amitabh began endorsing a variety of products and services, appearing in many television and billboard advertisements .
18) Bye Bye billboards as people are driving and not looking up to billboard advertisement but (unfortunately) are looking down to their Smartphones.
19) And the rule doesn't impose any restrictions on marketing-so a billboard advertisement of Santa Claus vaping would still be fair game.
20) Backed by an almost endless deluge of TV , magazine and billboard advertisements , the Galaxy S III persevered as the dominant handset.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of billboard advertisement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of billboard advertisement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with billboard advertisement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word billboard advertisement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with billboard advertisement.
20 examples of simple sentences of billboard advertisement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of billboard advertisement
Compound Sentences with billboard advertisement
Complex Sentences with billboard advertisement
Compound-Complex Sentences with billboard advertisement