billboard advertise in a sentence
1) Looming above them all was a giant billboard advertising a hamburger chain .
2) Many nations, including Germany and Greece, still allow billboards advertising tobacco use.
3) When I lived several years in the US I was astonished to see billboards advertising loans.
billboard advertise example sentences4) UAE's conventional lenders boost Islamic banking A billboard advertises Rakbank's Islamic banking offering.
5) Aliens purchase Jupiter to use as a giant billboard advertising their products to passing trade ships.
6) One example is Wall Drug, which in 1936 erected billboards advertising "free ice water".
7) For instance, in Senegal, I saw billboards everywhere advertising a mineral water from Normandie.
8) Billboards are advertising ; reprints of published articles are independently prepared reprints; seminar appearances are public appearances.
9) Unfortunately, the aquarium is much smaller than the billboards advertising the attraction would have you believe.
10) Billboards advertising cigarettes to minors could be seen in Indonesia, even near schools, she said.
11) Schools across the country will soon have to eliminate any posters or billboards advertising unhealthy snacks on campus.
12) You will see billboards advertising "Little America" for miles on either side of this little Interstate outpost.
13) Singer Tori Amos is sued when a man crashes his car after being distracted by a billboard advertising her album.
14) In "Ultimate Spider-Man", there are billboards advertising Kraven the Hunter's TV series all around New York.
15) Probably his most villainous act was in " Tales of a Third Grade Nothing "; his attempt to get a promotion at work by blowing up a billboard advertising a rival brewery.
example sentences with billboard advertise16) She also said that, without the laws, "pimps will be legitimate businesspeople billboards advertising brothels could start appearing on roadsides.
17) He has also worked as a model, and the tourist bureau of his native village, Henan Province, put him on a billboard advertising their most famous native son.
18) A photograph of von Buhler taken at her New York loft for "The Boston Globe" was enlarged and used on billboards advertising the publication.
19) One such proposal, dubbed "Motorway Madness", would have placed billboards advertising real products across the stage, similar to their placement beside highways.
20) Across China businesses with connections to Japan were vandalized by protesters, as were billboards advertising Japanese goods and stores stocking Japanese made products.
21) Prior to 1999, billboards were a major venue of cigarette advertising; 10% of Michigan billboards advertise alcohol and tobacco, according to the Detroit Free Press.
22) Another example is the numerous billboards advertising the roadside attraction South of the Border near Dillon, SC, along I-95 in many states.
23) A chicken and a cow were walking down the street when they passed a billboard advertising the daily specials at a local restaurant.
24) First of all, on my way in, I spied a billboard advertising the show on I-70 a few miles west of St. Louis proper.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of billboard advertise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of billboard advertise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with billboard advertise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word billboard advertise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with billboard advertise.
20 examples of simple sentences of billboard advertise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of billboard advertise
Compound Sentences with billboard advertise
Complex Sentences with billboard advertise
Compound-Complex Sentences with billboard advertise