bilateral agreement in a sentence
1) Move ahead with bilateral free trade agreements .
2) A number of formal bilateral agreements support this partnership.
3) In many instances, it has established special bilateral trade agreements .
bilateral agreement example sentences4) Congressional review of bilateral security agreement with Afghanistan.
5) Details were to be settled in bilateral agreements .
6) Bilateral trade agreements are between two countries.
7) This is done every year as part of a bilateral agreement .
8) The Lebanese government maintained bilateral agreements for information sharing with Syria.
9) Trade in agricultural products would be covered by bilateral agreements .
10) A number of bilateral agreements have been based on this agreement.
11) The Canadian one is very similar to Australian bilateral safeguards agreements .
12) These bilateral agreements were aligned with Mustafa Kemal's worldview.
13) A few other countries have ad hoc bilateral agreements with particular neighbours.
14) Several bilateral agreements play an important role in promoting U.S. private investment.
15) A bilateral agreement for scientific and technical cooperation was signed in 1969.
example sentences with bilateral agreement16) The issue of sovereignty has been carefully circumvented in bilateral fishing agreements .
17) During that visit, a bilateral agreement for agricultural cooperation was signed.
18) This first series of bilateral agreements included the free movement of persons.
19) Many of our FTAs are bilateral agreements between two governments.
20) This can be done in one bilateral notarial agreement .
21) During President Arroyo's visit, eight important bilateral agreements were signed.
22) A bilateral trade agreement then went to US Congress for final approval.
23) However, India and Pakistan reached three bilateral agreements on nuclear issues.
24) Under his leadership, China and Canada signed several bilateral relations agreements .
25) Russia has bilateral agreements with Japan.
26) By May 2014 no agreement on the bilateral security agreement had been reached.
27) The scope is too large to implement bilateral agreements , according to Boswell.
28) There are a number of bilateral agreements for satellite cost and intelligence sharing.
How to use bilateral agreement in a sentence29) This was to be achieved through appropriate amendments to the relevant bilateral agreements .
30) Similar bilateral trade agreements were to be pursued with Mexico and Canada.
31) There are other bilateral agreements that can have indirect effects on FDI.
32) Romania and Moldova concluded a bilateral long-term trade agreement in early February.
33) A new round of bilateral agreements was signed during reciprocal head of state visits.
34) It is the most ambitious bilateral agreement that the EU has ever negotiated.
35) On this occasion, a bilateral cooperation agreement was signed on this subject.
36) The court held that the assumption of the duty created a bilateral agreement .
37) Several bilateral agreements were initiated with the SAARC countries during this historic visit.
38) Iceland also has bilateral free trade agreements with several countries outside the EEA.
39) Through bilateral agreements some provinces design, deliver and administer selection and settlement programs.
40) Highly restrictive bilateral air services agreements with little or no scope for dual designation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bilateral agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bilateral agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bilateral agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bilateral agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bilateral agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of bilateral agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bilateral agreement
Compound Sentences with bilateral agreement
Complex Sentences with bilateral agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with bilateral agreement