big advance in a sentence
1) The group did not take a big advance .
2) Im still waiting for the big advances in ID .
3) Have asked in email since then and no big advance .
big advance example sentences4) Sweden were able to contain Spain who struggled from making big advances .
5) There have been big advances in hydration packs for long distance running adventures .
6) Don't be fooled by an ignition map with big advance numbers everywhere.
7) The last big advance was RTM (Reverse Time Migration).
8) The film is also the biggest advance ticket seller on Fandango, surpassing "".
9) This must surely be the single biggest advance towards needs blind admission that has been made.
10) What is the big advance ?
11) The million-dollar deal began a pattern of big advances for projects with clear commercial potential.
12) International TGV, Thalys, and overnight trains also offer big advance ticket savings.
13) Big advance : James Rollins 's 20 novels have 6.7 million copies in print.
14) Kodak says this change is the company's biggest advance in emulsion technology for more than 50 years.
15) It has gained more than 22 percent this year, the biggest advance among major Southeast Asian indexes.
example sentences with big advance16) Aspects of gun technology changed significantly as well , with big advances in shell design and terminal effectiveness.
17) If the first book was huge , they could then ask for even bigger advances on the next book.
18) In 1975, for a big advance and a fair royalty, 10cc left U.K. Records and moved to Phonogram.
19) Other notable gainer was Sealed Air Corp. , adding 9.02%, the second biggest advance in S&P 500.
20) Perhaps the biggest advance was the formulation of the Riemann-Hilbert correspondence in dimensions greater than 1 in derived terms, around 1980.
21) There have been some big advances in large batteries ( i.e. liquid metal batteries) which can charge during non-peak load times.
22) Nikolai Nekrasov, once he's read these new stories instantly sent them to print and paid their author a big advance .
23) That's the biggest advance in at least five years. _P.I.O.:_ What did they do? _I.M.:_ I can't tell you. _P.I.O.:_ I see.
24) Carlos made a steady start to the season adapting to the British circuits and then made some big advances in the second half of the season with four top ten places.
25) Direct injection, where the fuel is burned inside the cylinder head instead of in a separate chamber, is another big advance now used increasingly on smaller car engines.
26) One of the big advances in Perl 5 was that a program could be in charge of its own compilation via use statements and BEGIN blocks.
27) A big advance came in 1910 with the completion of the new Central Kitchens to replace the uneconomical system of each block separately cooking its own meals.
28) I wish the battery makers could make as big advances as do the makers of other parts, but I'm not an expert.
How to use big advance in a sentence29) Arguably, one of the biggest advances in consumer computer technology in the last few years has been the rise of digital cameras, camcorders, webcams, and MP3 players.
30) You may be given a big advance for your novel, be optioned on your screenplay, or be paid well for a big TV project.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of big advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of big advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with big advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word big advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with big advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of big advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of big advance
Compound Sentences with big advance
Complex Sentences with big advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with big advance