be agreed in a sentence
1) Its exact arrival date has not yet been agreed .
2) The minute of both meetings were agreed .
3) Two further composite reports have been agreed .
be agreed example sentences4) The parish withheld payment until a final price was agreed .
5) A plan for selecting evaluation materials was agreed .
6) Its format had essentially been agreed upon by 1985.
7) It was agreed to extend air services.
8) A standard set of notation was agreed .
9) The specification may involve several drafts before it is agreed .
10) It was agreed that further discussion was needed.
11) An eventual translation of "stains" was agreed .
12) Specific benchmarks for fundraising were agreed upon.
13) A draw was agreed on move 63.
14) The expedition was called off when preliminary peace terms were agreed .
15) It was agreed to explore several issues.
example sentences with be agreed16) The illness clause has been agreed upon by both players .
17) All rates are agreed on before advertisement is placed.
18) It was agreed this was very concerning.
19) The package has been agreed within a tight financial context.
20) That capital programme was agreed with government before privatization.
21) All five loans were agreed until 4 January.
22) No implementation date was agreed , however.
23) It would be agreed upon within three months.
24) Her logic was sound and the plan was agreed .
25) It was agreed returning members be invited to continue.
26) No further changes to the border were agreed .
27) The ransom is agreed at two billion.
28) The truce was agreed to last for three years.
How to use be agreed in a sentence29) An internal rate of return of 17% was agreed upon.
30) It was agreed upon by representatives of both governments.
31) That same year expenditure on special advertising was agreed .
32) A formal surrender is agreed that day.
33) It was agreed on a split decision.
34) No arrangements are agreed upon and customer continues to miss payments.
35) The cessation of hostilities was agreed in principle.
36) Instead a draw was agreed on move 27.
37) That nothing would be agreed until everything was agreed.
38) That nothing would be agreed until everything was agreed .
39) It has been agreed on through a political process.
40) The planning application was agreed by the district council last week.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be agreed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be agreed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be agreed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be agreed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be agreed.
20 examples of simple sentences of be agreed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be agreed
Compound Sentences with be agreed
Complex Sentences with be agreed
Compound-Complex Sentences with be agreed