bargaining agreement in a sentence
1) Collective bargaining agreements may provide for higher limits.
2) The 2011 collective bargaining agreement ends in 2020.
3) Frequently, plea bargaining agreements are being negotiated.
bargaining agreement example sentences4) Employers often offered double what the collective bargaining agreement required.
5) The provision is included in the current collective bargaining agreement .
6) The hospital district also has five collective bargaining agreements in place.
7) First, they are typically outside local collective bargaining agreements .
8) Recent changes to baseball's collective bargaining agreement capped this spending.
9) Pull up the league 's current collective bargaining agreement .
10) The new collective bargaining agreement runs through 2021.
11) Enforces rights under the collective bargaining agreement .
12) The act provided for federal court jurisdiction to enforce collective bargaining agreements .
13) Kroger's employees are mostly represented by collective bargaining agreements .
14) In 1957, the Federation reached a collective bargaining agreement .
15) Excludes employees covered by a collective bargaining agreement .
example sentences with bargaining agreement16) It was an added wrinkle to the current collective bargaining agreement .
17) The current collective bargaining agreement became effective on April 21, 1995.
18) SITET signed the first collective bargaining agreement in 1967.
19) Did Kobe set the caps on the new bargaining agreement ?
20) The new collective bargaining agreement was reached on March 30, 1988.
21) The collective bargaining agreement would prevail.
22) Collective bargaining agreements determine the different insurance coverages for union-affiliated employees.
23) Collective bargaining agreements determine VEBA coverage for union-affiliated employees.
24) The collective bargaining agreement signed in 2011 maintained the sixteen game regular season schedule.
25) The union agreed to modify the collective bargaining agreement to accommodate the change.
26) And nothing can take place until a new collective bargaining agreement is reached .
27) I don't need to be covered by a collective bargaining agreement !
28) The percentage of employees covered by collective bargaining agreements is monitored at entity level.
How to use bargaining agreement in a sentence29) Brynien negotiated a new collective bargaining agreement for PEF in 2008.
30) The new taxes came into effect with the most recent collective bargaining agreement .
31) There were 11 collective bargaining agreements registered with the MOLVT during the year.
32) I 've skimmed the CliffsNotes versions of that tentative collective bargaining agreement .
33) Under the new collective bargaining agreement , the fining rules have been changed.
34) Use of the new helmet is now mandated by the collective bargaining agreement .
35) Reemployment under this section will be in compliance with applicable collective bargaining agreements .
36) Instead, nationwide collective bargaining agreements set minimum wages by job classification for each industry.
37) However, the schedule was ultimately not changed in the negotiated collective bargaining agreement .
38) This was later written into the CFL's collective bargaining agreement with its players.
39) Dynegy agreed to honor the union collective bargaining agreements in force at all plants.
40) The NBA established its first team salary cap in 1983 under a collective bargaining agreement .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bargaining agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bargaining agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bargaining agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bargaining agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bargaining agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of bargaining agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bargaining agreement
Compound Sentences with bargaining agreement
Complex Sentences with bargaining agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with bargaining agreement