bare arm in a sentence
1) She was thin and her bare arms were muscular.
2) His fingers felt warm and strong on her bare arm .
3) I believe in the right to bare arms .
bare arm example sentences4) Bared arms were covered by long white gloves.
5) Out of breath, she grasped his bare arm .
6) Seated man wearing a shirt, bare arms .
7) Nina bent and unbent her bare arm .
8) When the right to bare arms clause was written you had muskets .
9) The blanket settled over her shoulders and around her cold bare arms .
10) The sun struck through the open window on to my bare arm .
11) The brush of her strawberry blond hair raises goose bumps on my bare arm .
12) First , it's "bear arms", not " bare arms ".
13) They could sometimes feel the other's hot gasps on their bare arms .
14) Rose gave a little shiver as the wind flicked at her bare arms .
15) The sun was blazing hot, the skin of my bare arm beginning to burn.
example sentences with bare arm16) I stretched my bare arms .
17) The dangerous, mentally ill, and criminal minded have no right to bare arms .
18) Most women in Hong Kong are dressed modestly; no short skirts or bare arms .
19) A young man with a pleasant, feral smell, whose bare arm brushed against mine.
20) She shivered, running her hands along her bare arms , feeling the goose-pimples.
21) He wiped them on his chest, on his shoulders, on his bare arms .
22) Franco put down the glass he had been drying and wrapped the towel round his bare arm .
23) And I loved the warmth of the sun on my bare arms after the cold winter.
24) I've been exercising my right to bare arms ever since I slid out of the womb.
25) The brisk January air swept her breath from her lungs, prickled her bare arms , shoulders.
26) The cool air caressed her bare arms , and Folly shivered and turned back towards the house.
27) We think, however, that he should be vanquished in a personal struggle with bare arms .
28) I did just basic, from the palette swatches on my bare arm for a true swatch.
How to use bare arm in a sentence29) Thats how , your right to bare arms , infringes on my right to feel safe and secure.
30) A long, skinny, bare arm ending in a white silk glove was thrust out towards Sir Thomas.
31) It was easy enough to hang around in the courtyard enjoying the soft splash of sunlight on her bare arms .
32) I was saying that when the " right to bare arms " clause was written there were only single shot muskets.
33) A drift of cool air touched Lissa's bare arms , and she realised that the front door must be open.
34) The sun was toasting my bare arms and legs but I didn't have the energy or inclination to cover myself.
35) I have noticed that if I contact the reflector and the water with a bare arm I get a small zap.
36) It's advisable not to have bare arms or legs though, because the matting can burn your skin if you fall.
37) She went to rush past him but he caught her bare arms and swung her round, grasping her shoulders to hold her still.
38) Only the barbarous and superb woman did not so much as flinch, and stretched tragically her bare arms after us over the sombre and glittering river.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bare arm
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bare arm with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bare arm
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bare arm in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bare arm.
20 examples of simple sentences of bare arm. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bare arm
Compound Sentences with bare arm
Complex Sentences with bare arm
Compound-Complex Sentences with bare arm